Washington Wizards

rtrich11

The only nitpick I would have is that the seams of the basketball should take up more of the space inside the 'crystal ball' ? the way it is now, there's just a lot of white, empty space there. But other than that, this is a solid job.

the problem is that the dragon and wizards is a disconnect for me. i really don't associate dragons with wizards. i don't really follow the magi, dungeons/dragons, world of warcraft stuff to really get the connect. so that would be lost on me and alot of people who don't follow that.

the logo actually is better suited for a team called the dragons not wizards. but considering what you have to work with its not bad.

the wizards is just a bad name for a pro team all together. Fine if your followers are 9 year old kids who watch disney but not for grown men who watch sports.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

This'll be the LAST time I dig this baby out. My defense it not having the time to respond to the comments in a timely manner. Regardless, I wanted to see for myself what some of y'all have been looking to see; the team name switch to Dragons. Honestly, I don't mind it, but to me it's even with Wizards. I'll keep the Wizards in my portfolio, but this may not be too far behind. The baseball was rushed, but you get the idea.

And for this:

the wizards is just a bad name for a pro team all together. Fine if your followers are 9 year old kids who watch disney but not for grown men who watch sports.

I AGREE! That position led me to the whole mystical dragon angle to it. Wizards aren't cool.

Oh well. Anyway...

dragons_richards.jpg

My only qualm is that it looks like the dragon is holding a medicine ball. Those ribs are too small to say 'basketball' to me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived