NEW BUFFALO BILLS concept

Billsballerc

<a href="mailto:%3Ca%20href=" http:="" s90.photobucket.com="" albums="" k246="" billsballerc="" ?action="view&current=Revamped.jpg"" target="_blank">Revamped.jpg">Bills jerseys

NewLogos.jpg">

This idea is a combination of old and new. The jersey is mostly inspired by the throwback jerseys with the jersey color and sleve stripes. The new in this jersey is a different version of the current stripe. The logo is the current logo minus the red stripe. The logo is the perfect mix of new and old because it is the classic red with the new logo sorta. Tell me what you think. This is my first concept and i did this on paint. C&C appreciated

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

it may also be a little presumptuous to assert that your concept is 'perfect' in the title.

i think your colours are fine (its all a bit complicated with the bills at the moment)

but when you mix old stylings with new stylings that the team doesnt actually use, it looks a bit strange

and anachronistic.

LOL... sorry about the HELMAT. HAHAHA guess i didnt catch that. and about the title i said its a "MIX", which it is it just has a little twist with the stripe. Same with the logo i "MIXED" the current and old logo i didnt say this was used before. the concept is new, not a remake of something old. if you do not like it tell me what to change.

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

Yeah...........

I gotta go no on this one. The old school, bulky sleeve striping neither matches the Bronco-style stripes, nor does it fit on today's shrinking sleeves. It's way too busy. Granted I am slightly biased, by my Bills concept, but at the same time I cannot defend this even if I try. The Buffalo under the collar is also too big. In addition, I don't think the unitard look is all that flattering when it is mixed with the old school stripes. Finally, clean up your presentation, it'll help people look at the concept instead of the pixels.

so what do you think? ditch the side stripes make the logo on the jersey smaller. any other suggestions?????

Not exactly. If you do that then it's a concept that's been posted about 1,000 times on this site. Yes, that would help this attempt, but the idea of a concept is to create something new. Go back to the drawing board, don't just go with the first thing you think of. I did like 10 Bills concept variations before I posted any. Just keep thinking and keep trying.

even if it was the perfect concept, the execution is pretty shabby. proclaiming perfection on this board is a one way ticket to some razzing, but stick with it. with some clean up and some tweaks, it might work out. id start with the losing the buffalo under the collar, or at least make it smaller. id drop the broncos striping as well.

Archived