2008 MLB Japan Opening Series Logos

Wally1912

That's basically what MLB gave to him logo wise. MLB gave him these logos and said they were real.

The MLB style guide is notoriously inaccurate.

Not this year. Kudos to the man who has cost me approximately $2K in logoed merchandise he has created for my favorite team.

Yes, and we know who he is, don't we?

B)

That's basically what MLB gave to him logo wise. MLB gave him these logos and said they were real.

Not this year. Kudos to the man who has cost me approximately $2K in logoed merchandise he has created for my favorite team.

B)

He does, and he has not apologized for my spending habits, as it relates specifically to those two designs. If he is anywhere near the next one...well, I might as well start saving money now....

Cards.png

B)

He does, and he has not apologized for my spending habits, as it relates specifically to those two designs. If he is anywhere near the next one...well, I might as well start saving money now....

I'm missing something here. Care to clue those clueless ones of us in?

nav-logo.png

Archived