NHL Jersey-Inspired Hoodies

Sodboy13

Okay, no way are these officially licensed NHL merchandise, because there aren't RBK vectors plastered all over the things. But that's part of the beauty; the straightforward simplicity of these. That, and they guy doing these clearly has the attention to detail we appreciate.

Check 'em out.

I may have to give this guy some business. Especially with this one and this one.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Those are cool. He won't get in trouble for licensing stuff, will he?

If he tries to go big-time with this operation, he will no doubt get the pants sued off of him. But as long as he lets himself drift in the vast sea of miscellaneous, lower-quality eBay bootleggers, chances are nobody's gonna pursue him.

The logo on those Ducks sweaters looks horribly made. Also the 0 on the Ducks Perry sweater is way too thick and the bottom of the 5 on the Getzlaf jersey is too round.

I think the big problem with the black sweater is that he used the same logo that he put on the white one. Everything black in the crest gets lost against the black backdrop, creating a fine mess.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'd be REALLY careful with this guy. A couple years ago I saw something similar, but it was raglan tees instead of hoodies. They had baseball team scripts on the front and numbers on the back, and it similarly said the thing about other numbers being available. I ordered an Astros one for Berkman, #17, and the guys claimed he went through all these shipping troubles and I never got the shirt or heard back from him. Also notice no one has left feedback for one of these...

I cannot warn you enough what a :censored:head this seller is.

This is his fourth different ebay id, all of which have been terminated before for too many negatives for non-delivery. I don't have time to post his whole history right now, but just because this time around his feedback is off to a good start, it doesn't mean it will last.

All the others have gone bad soon enough.

Remember the "Unused" Nordiques Wolf logo jerseys that showed up on ebay last June?

Same guy and I never did get one after winning an auction.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF SOONER OR LATER.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Thanks for the fair warning, spyboy. I'll just be keepin' that money in my pocket now (or more likely, pissing it away on a jersey from another seller.)

Archived