Tomlinson's Facemask...

UnderDogX

I'm not sure if this was shown or not, I tried searching several times only to have firefox lock up...anyway something I stumbled upon over at theforce.net. LT's facemask...I didn't realize customizable facemasks were allowed but apparently they are. Anyway, look familiar??

39389_450wh.jpg

For those who don't see it...it's very similar to Darth Vader...that pic BTW came from the Chargers official website...as well as others that show different angles

CIDesignSig.png

Paul Lukas covered this very issue a few months ago. He tried out several different and unique designs before settling on that one. If memory serves me, I believe Darth Vader indeed was the influence for that particular facemask design.

Sigs are for sissies.

The curved "bulldog" part of the mask appears to be narrower on Tomlinson's mask than on the standard bulldog. Perhaps the modification isn't as simple as adding two extra vertical bars.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived