NFL Player Sigs

Nick 1733

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brady?

Brady Quinn? Brady Poppinga? The Brady Bunch?

Wow. Really? Those are the names that come to mind when you hear "Brady?" Ever hear of a guy named Tom?

Who's this Tom Brady you speak of?

bufg.png

Brady?

Wow. Really? Those are the names that come to mind when you hear "Brady?" Ever hear of a guy named Tom?

And Kyle Brady. Do you need to get your sarcasm detector fixed?

And it was a jab at your requesting technique. It sounds like you were trying to find someone in a dark room.

Brady?

fsupatriot?

Oh, I'm sorry. I appear to have violated some sort of rule about only liking players on the Vikings. I forgot. I thought that was something only 12 year old subscribed to. My mistake.

Brady?

And it was a jab at your requesting technique. It sounds like you were trying to find someone in a dark room.

No, my "sarcasm detector" works just fine, hence my responding in kind. I was under the assumption, wrongly apparantly, that I was dealing with intelligent sports fans that when the name "Brady" was mentioned, it would logically connect to Tom Brady. I know there's a hug contingent of Brady Popinga and Kyle Brady fans here (as evident by the overwhelming sig requests of said players), so I won't make that mistake anymore.

Brady?

No, my "sarcasm detector" works just fine, hence my responding in kind. I was under the assumption, wrongly apparantly, that I was dealing with intelligent sports fans that when the name "Brady" was mentioned, it would logically connect to Tom Brady. I know there's a hug contingent of Brady Popinga and Kyle Brady fans here (as evident by the overwhelming sig requests of said players), so I won't make that mistake anymore.

Brady?

Brady?

Apparently not so much. I'm pretty sure he knew you meant Tom Brady but the ambiguity of your request for "Brady" left an opening for the humorous response of less popular Bradys. It was nothing more than a light hearted joke at your less than descriptive request. No need to belittle the intelligence of other board members.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Well, none of you are filling the request, so how about you don't :censored:ing worry about it? How's that? Mind your own damn business. I'll form my requests how I want, and for whom I want, and neither way really concerns you, so get over it.

Well, none of you are filling the request, so how about you don't :censored:ing worry about it? How's that? Mind your own damn business. I'll form my requests how I want, and for whom I want, and neither way really concerns you, so get over it.

Well, okay!

They were merely having a little fun at your expense. Calm down.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

No sense of humor, eh?

And none of them can fill it because Nick makes them.

Nobody was attacking you, just making a silly joke. Don't take it personally(I've learned the hard way). Just back off a bit, this shouldn't be such a big deal to either side...

Archived