Canadian Hockey League RBK Edge?

Captain Canada

They already supply jerseys for the OHL, I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on it for next season

Reebok does the entire CHL. Last I heard, the jerseys were coming next season.

They already supply jerseys for the OHL, I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on it for next season

I was told by a guy working in the Petes store over the summer that they were getting Edge jerseys for next season (which would mean no more Peterborough Pete shoulder logo!!). Although he mentioned a few teams will take the opportunity to "improve themselves" he did not mention where the Petes future lay (I'm guessing with their Peterborough script and Lift Locks shoulder logo). Should be interesting to see if the OHL will still do this after all the negative press the NHL has recieved for their jerseys.

Oh well, take this for what its worth. I just went to ask if I could get a jersey without that lame shoulder patch...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm really not too happy about the fact that rbk might take away some great uniforms all so they can use edge templates in the CHL.

Teams like the Spitfires, Whalers, Ice Dogs, Knights, and my beloved Battalion would all loose their awesome uniform designs....and that's just to name a few OHL examples.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived