2008 Pro Bowl

TFoA

Exactly the same as last year, except the logo says "2008" instead of "2007"

Wow, I just noticed that...shows you how much I payed attention to last year's Pro Bowl (or any Pro Bowl, in general.)

These are horrible..and Boo to the NFL for being lazy and using the same crappy design as last year.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The Pro Bowl is lame and honestly, I don't think anyone cares about it anymore.

And that tramp stamp logo must die.

I actually completely agree.

Its funny too, because the NFL is arguably the most popular sport in America, yet it's 'All-Star Game' is the least popular. I think the NHL All-Star game is more popular.....although I highly doubt it.

Its funny too, because the NFL is arguably the most popular sport in America, yet it's 'All-Star Game' is the least popular. I think the NHL All-Star game is more popular.....although I highly doubt it.

Maybe because a Championship Game (Super Bowl) should always be the final game of any season. Everybody feels like the season is over after that so where's the motivation to watch it?

Maybe because a Championship Game (Super Bowl) should always be the final game of any season. Everybody feels like the season is over after that so where's the motivation to watch it?

Again, I completely agree.

The problem is how does the league play an All-Star game mid-season? You can argue that the season is long enough to begin with. If you add the Pro Bowl after week 8 or 9 noone would want to play the game for fear of injury.

I think they need to rethink the whole event and maybe play it in-between the conference championships and Super Bowl. The players who are voted to the event and still have to play in the SB could opt out and rest. That way, you'd have something to fill the non football week before the SB while capitalizing on the football fever that is long gone after the SB game is played.

These are horrible..and Boo to the NFL for being lazy and using the same crappy design as last year.

The NFL always uses the same design two consecutive years... except back from 1995-97 when they used the same design, which IMO were the best pro bowl jerseys ever.

Monica01.png

these get worse every year

Umm...... not this year, since they are the same as last year. They should have at least put the AFC in red jerseys and NFC in white this year. I am especially surprised they didn't change them to make more $$$.

MegatronSig2.jpg

They are actually thinking of moving hte game to the Super ZBowl site and playing them the week prior, possibly even the weekend of. The weekend of is bad IMO cuz you either look stupid playing an all star game on super bowl logos or it's a quick paint job and it bleeds through on Super Sunday. The logos would chnage but probably be generic which I think stinks for a league that started unique championship logos, but now has gone to a standard boring font.

I didn't realize last years pro bowl jerseys had the piping on them.

But maybe they did.

And the Rams number font, still isn't doing anything for me.

(But yes, they are the same as last year's

I loved the uniforms here:

http://cunninghamphotos.com/ProBowl0602120484.jpg

and here:

http://www.palmstravel.com/images/5151.jpg

But I hated the huge NFC side panels (especially since they're white)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I didn't realize last years pro bowl jerseys had the piping on them.

But maybe they did.

And the Rams number font, still isn't doing anything for me.

(But yes, they are the same as last year's

I loved the uniforms here:

http://cunninghamphotos.com/ProBowl0602120484.jpg

and here:

http://www.palmstravel.com/images/5151.jpg

But I hated the huge NFC side panels (especially since they're white)

Yeah, I've always hated white side panels, myself.

Upon hearing that(in 2004), Mike Brown called me, laughing in an unsettlingly hysterical manner.

"Guess what we're doing, Chucky?!" he sneered.

"What?! Super Bowl?!" I asked.

"New uniforms, Chucky! Check 'em out on NFLshop.com!" he retorted as he slammed the phone onto the reciever.

I cried for three days straight. God, I hate that guy.

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived