NRL 2008 jerseys

Primal

Fox Sport's "Captain's Call" with about half the captains wearing centenary jersey. I am ecstatic about the Raiders 1982 strip. From pics I saw somewhere, the CMFEU logo is styled like the old Woodgers logo and the jersey itself is cotton. I'll definately be picking one of those up this year.

There's the top half on an as yet unseen Parramatta heritage strip there as well...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Its not a real Queensland heritage jersey without the state flag on the right chest. Too many sponsors logos in the way these days :(

Mind you, the last time they tried that for an important game 3 the Blues gave them a proper hiding! :D

Its a bit easy for NZ as they already had a heritage jersey for their tour of Britain last year.

liverpool-1.png

Those heritage jerseys are from before State of Origin days. Explains why they have collars and the old style roo on the chest. They really should have messed with people and switched the state colours to one of the crazy colour combos they had in the beginning. http://rl1908.com/Origin/colours.htm

I've already confirmed Origin I this year and am in the process of getting the centenary test tickets so I'll be seeing all of these bad boys in action.

sig.png

Archived