2008 Stanley Cup Playoffs

stpmn

5309.gif

Nothing beats that. Period.

I agree with you 100%. The new logo looks like it belongs on a can of coors light (not that there's anything wrong with that)

... or perhaps Bud Light... because it's an NHL sponsor? ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

I like it, upgrade for me.

I like it too. Its simple and doesn't have so many colors that it will detract from the jerseys. I dont like patches that have a lot of color. Look at the Bowl patches everyone complained about because they were too large, loud, ugly, etc. Same thing. Overall, I like and I think it will look great on a Blues jersey :P

2000Patch.jpg

5309.gif

Completely agree

Thirded.

The trophy is so iconic, nice looking, and easy to render for a logo that its a shame when they cut it off. I love this version, the only thing I would have changed is the unnecessary "Western Conference vs. Eastern Conference" type. If they keep it simple and make the trophy the focal point then its a winner. I think thats what they were trying to do with the updated version, which I like, but for some reason it falls short.

Aww yuck, it gets even worse. Bad downgrade imo. Its going too look odd, on each jersey during the Stanley Cup .

I don't think Leafs fans need to worry about how it will look on the jerseys. :D

What do you know just like the Senators. :D

untitled-6.jpg

UPGRADE - very good design. They stayed with the style of the previous logo with more of the Cup showing.

Very smart, simple and clean looking. I like it a lot. 9.9/10 - great looking logo.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

5309.gif

Completely agree

Thirded.

The trophy is so iconic, nice looking, and easy to render for a logo that its a shame when they cut it off. I love this version, the only thing I would have changed is the unnecessary "Western Conference vs. Eastern Conference" type. If they keep it simple and make the trophy the focal point then its a winner. I think thats what they were trying to do with the updated version, which I like, but for some reason it falls short.

Fourthed. It really glorifies the trophy.

Archived