Packers NFC Champs! (in Mongolia)

DrBear

The annual story about what happens to those championship clothes that aren't needed.

hey ... it could be worse.... I feel even more sorry for those who will wear the "Super Bowl Champions" T-Shirt for the wrong team... (say... the Giants? :upside:)

Actually, because the Patriots are in the unique position of a chance at perfection, I wouldn't be surprised if their champions' shirts not only say "Super Bowl Champions", but also something along the lines of "Perfect", "Undefeated" or "19-0"...which would make it even more funny if the Giants win it and these shirts wind up in the third world.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Somewhere, in a land far, far away, the Vikings are considered the best NFL team to ever grace the Earth. I want to go live there.

...lest we forget that the Buffalo Bills won four Super Bowls in the 90s as well....

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Somewhere, in a land far, far away, the Vikings are considered the best NFL team to ever grace the Earth. I want to go live there.

I do, too. Then again, i also like indoor plumbing. Dilemma...

Wow, THAT wasn't stereotypical and racist in the least.

You're right, it wasn't racist at all. Really.

Back on topic. Anyone know where can I get a Titans Super Bowl XXXIV Champs shirt?

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

It wasn't, actually. No countries were named, so there was no dig at a particular set of people. Fact is, this merchandise goes to "3rd World Countries", and many of these towns and villages are without things such as indoor plumbing.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Hahahahahaha! How was school today?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

...lest we forget that the Buffalo Bills won four Super Bowls in the 90s as well....

Four in a row at that. Can you say dynasty? I hope there's not a question like that on the pop culture section of the U.S. Citizenship test for people trying to emigrate from these countries.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I have an idea about a movie, picture The Gods Must Be Crazy meets Coming to America.

A young child in the Seregnti receives a Buffalo Bills SB Champion shirt in 1990 and is awestruck as he gets one every year and seeing other teams by never won 4 in a row he thinks they are the greatest football team of all time and dreams of coming to the USA to see the Great Buffalo Bills, and one day he applies to and receives a US visa and when he arrives he learns everything he learned and dreamed about the Bills is untrue, and it shakes his world.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have an idea about a movie, picture The Gods Must Be Crazy meets Coming to America.

A young child in the Seregnti receives a Buffalo Bills SB Champion shirt in 1990 and is awestruck as he gets one every year and seeing other teams by never won 4 in a row he thinks they are the greatest football team of all time and dreams of coming to the USA to see the Great Buffalo Bills, and one day he applies to and receives a US visa and when he arrives he learns everything he learned and dreamed about the Bills is untrue, and it shakes his world.

Can't be much worse than some of the crap that Hollywood puts out nowadays...

nav-logo.png

I'd go see it. :D

That is a really, really awesome idea.

Wonder if anyone else has thought of the idea of traveling to these locations, bribing someone for the stash, then coming back and selling the stuff on eBay? Bet it would fetch a pretty penny.

For some reason, I don't think it'll bring a great ROI. Kinda like returning all those bottles to Michigan for the 10-cent deposit.

But I like your thinking!

Archived