JD's Super Bowl Trivia Round IV

NoHoJoe

I. What TV show had an episode plotline about the Super Bowl the night before Super Bowl IX?

II. What would have been a first in Super Bowl IX?

III. What 1977 Disaster movie had footage shot during SB X that would be show after SB XIII?

IV What is Radio Row?

V. Which company manufactures the Super Bowl Ring (More than one answer

is acceptable).

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I. The Mary Tyler Moore Show

II. WOULD have been the first Super Bowl played indoors...as the game was scheduled for the Superdome. The dome, however, was not completed, so the game was moved to Tulane Stadium.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I. What TV show had an episode plotline about the Super Bowl the night before Super Bowl IX?

That was "The Mary Tyler Moore" show. I remember this ep when Mary asked Lou "Which team are the Vikings?" and Lou replied "They're the ones who are congratulating the winners right now". That was hilarious!

II. What would have been a first in Super Bowl IX?

Would have been the first indoor game. But a first did happen, the first safety in Super Bowl history.

III. What 1977 Disaster movie had footage shot during SB X that would be show after SB XIII?

Black Sunday

IV What is Radio Row?

Is this not a group of radio broadcasters at the Super Bowl game itself each year?

V. Which company manufactures the Super Bowl Ring (More than one answer

is acceptable).

I thought it was Tiffany, but I think they make the trophy, so I haven't any idea on this one.

Bill

#4 is a building that they use to set up shop in the Super Bowl city. They generally compile the broadcast overseas, if I'm not mistaken.

#5 is definitely Jostens. It's on the Madden NFL 08 cover, that you can edit your own championship rings with parts designed by Jostens for use in the game.

Archived