Kwame Traded!

Atomic

I find it funny that Darko Millic and Kwame Brown, two of the biggest draft busts in recent years, will be playing together.

I was going to mention that, but you beat me to it. Maybe they should get Greg "Next Sam Bowie" Oden and complete the trifecta.

Wow. Getting Gasol Caron Butler for Kwame Brown has to be one of the big steals of the past few years. Great, great trade for the Lakers Wizards.

Fixed :D

Amen to that.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I'm personally PO'ed. Of course the team I hate most in the NBA gets an upgrade (Pau Gasol). As you all know, I am a Jazz fan, therefore, because we here in Utah consider the Lakers a hated, disgusting, and hated some more rival (we also feel the same way about the Bulls - thanks for everything MJ. You know what i'm talking about), anything like this ticks us off. I hope the Lakers catch Lakers-of-a-few-years ago syndrome by stocking thier team for a title run then get thier butt kicked. As for Kwame, I think Memphis is no place for a breakout, and I say that because I honestly cant say he's ever had a good year. Not in Washington, and not in LA. He'll keep the same role of #1 bust in the draft.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived