New Animal Planet logo

Old School Fool

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell? Thay looks terrible. Why the sideways "M"?

And about that Puppy Bowl,don't you think that's a little reminiscent and ironic of the Vick scandal?

Here you go:

Reminiscent

Ironic

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah, really not feeling the new logo for Animal Planet, which happens to be one of my favorite channels. And yes, I watched the Puppy Bowl, with my puppy! :)

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And about that Puppy Bowl,don't you think that's a little reminiscent and ironic of the Vick scandal?

You do realize that they have been doing this for 4 years now, right?

I've never seen it before, but obviously since it's Puppy Bowl IV...

Just pointing out that dogs competing on a football field is eerily reminiscent of the Vick scandal, that's all.

Here you go:

Reminiscent

Ironic

That's hilarious. Especially since those are appropriate words to use there.

Tell me. What's ironic about dogs playing football? And how are dogs playing football reminiscent of Michael Vick? Dogs in the Puppy Bowl are doing what they've done for four years: playing football (or whatever it is they do). They're not fighting each other, and they're not being drowned. When something happens exactly as it's expected to, it's not ironic. And considering there is zero correlation between puppies playing with a football and Michael Vick killing those same puppies, they are certainly not reminiscent of the Vick dog-fighting ring.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

You do realize that they have been doing this for 4 years now, right?

Just pointing out that dogs competing on a football field is eerily reminiscent of the Vick scandal, that's all.

It's not like the dogs are being forced to fight to the death for money. There running around with toys and having a ball! I thought it was fun to watch.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It's not like the dogs are being forced to fight to the death for money. There running around with toys and having a ball! I thought it was fun to watch.

I actually watched this. Save the 4th quarter, this may be the first time the Puppy Bowl was more exciting than the Super Bowl. It was enjoyable, and my dog watched some of it too.

And the logo? Honestly, I saw it, and I was mortified. I kept wondering why the M was sideways. I figured that it was "reminiscent" of a numeral 3, but there's no reason that I could think of why it would be a number 3.

If it's eerily reminiscent of anything, it would be something that incorporates a football field. Everything with Michael Vick was an off-the-field issue, and especially when it featured "dogs competing" it was not on a football field. If there were a tasteless post of the day, this would be it.

Archived