And on a lighter note...

Bruins4Life

Are you forced to go to work every day and sit next to "THAT" Patriot fan! You know the one...he/she tells you all about the game on Sunday, every play every cheer, every yard by yard even IF you saw the game! The one that kept track of the Wins/Loses on his calender/desk or computer! The one who would do that stupid little dance while singing "we're number 1" or "can't beat us" of some other such nonsense every Monday morning even before you got your morning coffee, making it that much harder for you not to wail the snot out of them!

Or maybe your relatives are all Pats fans and you want to rub it in their faces! Maybe your sweet little grandma is a Pats fan from way back when and you want to put this on her computer, (since she is also technology and internet compatible) just to piss her off!

Who knows...used it however you want, as long as it is to bring as much sorrow as possible to all the snot nosed Pats fans who thought their team was untouchable this year!!

http://wolverine080976.deviantart.com/art/...triots-76481453

BooHoo_England_Patriots_by_Wolverine080976.jpg

That's mildly amusing I suppose.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Crap! Stupid double posts!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

You know what> You're right. Not the best, sig, but it's true. I think you can tell from my sig that I accept that we lost and it totally wipes out the season. Bummer.

I do NOT, however, accept that wallpaper. From a Bruins fan! Phil Kessel doesn't approve either!

I do NOT, however, accept that wallpaper. From a Bruins fan! Phil Kessel doesn't approve either!

But the Bruins are the only tie I have to the New England States! No other team I root for is there, Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Rams, Miami Heat, Calgary Stampeders, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, to name the rest aren't in that area. So me bashing the Pats isn't a I like the Bruins so I should be loyal to the Pats, Red Sox etc...it's because I really don't like the Pats and nothing else! And what does Phil Kessel know...he's just a pup! He too young to realize the Pats truly suck!

lol

But the Bruins are the only tie I have to the New England States! No other team I root for is there, Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Rams, Miami Heat, Calgary Stampeders, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, to name the rest aren't in that area. So me bashing the Pats isn't a I like the Bruins so I should be loyal to the Pats, Red Sox etc...it's because I really don't like the Pats and nothing else! And what does Phil Kessel know...he's just a pup! He too young to realize the Pats truly suck!

lol

Lol I was joking man, I didn't knw who else you rooted for... until now. :D

Or maybe this one is more up your alley's?!?!

http://wolverine080976.deviantart.com/art/...eating-76552734

Even_Cheating_by_Wolverine080976.jpg

it looks like he shat out a camera. Though i did have one of those moments on the john after Aunt Gertrude served us some meatloaf. I felt like I shat a spy camera. so i know that feeling for patty the patriot.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

it looks like he shat out a camera. Though i did have one of those moments on the john after Aunt Gertrude served us some meatloaf. I felt like I shat a spy camera. so i know that feeling for patty the patriot.

That being the case, wouldn't the camera be behind him? I mean the dirt pile and the camera being bigger and in the foreground clearly negates the whole idea of passing the camera!! lol But either way, I guess loosing the Super Bowl and passing a camcorder would make anyone cry!!

Archived