Sign in to follow this  
Bradbury

"Trajan is the Movie Font"

Here's an almost interesting

about the font Trajan. I really didn't realize how commonly it is used!

Trajan -- the comic sans of movie fonts.

To be honest, I find the red comedy font he points out to be more irritating. The covers for many comedy DVDs start to look interchangeable.

What's the name of the font on every stand at every County Fair? That's been showing up more and more as of late in other things, such as restaurant signs.

Anyway, good post. I'll be on the lookout for that font now.

Wow, I don't ever even notice that until I watched this video. I'd still take it over Comic Sans!

Wow, I never realized how overused it was...Trajan has been my go to font lately for all of my in class projects. I think it's the classiest, most professional looking seriffed font. Feel free to prove me wrong, and I'm still going to keep using it!

Wow, I never realized how overused it was...Trajan has been my go to font lately for all of my in class projects. I think it's the classiest, most professional looking seriffed font. Feel free to prove me wrong, and I'm still going to keep using it!

It's used so much, because it's a nice headline font. When I see it used for copy, I cringe.

It's used so much, because it's a nice headline font. When I see it used for copy, I cringe.

Agreed.