New GT football uniforms.

jsrowe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The side panels, shoulder swoop and t.v. numbers on the navy jersey are all gold outlined in white, contrary to the graphic. I think they're ditching the lopsided helmets for 2008 as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

For this Tech alum, this is my fav uni combo:

a_campbell_i.jpg

Those navy ones look awful. I hope they think better of it. Tech is a football program with a rich, long history. They should honor it.

I more than agree. Although I am a UGA student/fan/almost alum I have a lot of good friends that attend Tech. Generally, I want Tech to be competitive. Its good for the state. I also don't want them wearing high school-esque uniforms.

What did you think of the throwbacks they wore the past few years? Those, with the white helmet, that unique color of gold/yellow I thought was their best uniform. I really was hoping they went with that, a long with a navy alternative looking more traditional, not this crap, and their historic white on gold pants.

The jerseys I can tolerate, they're not THAT bad compared to all the other equally crappy stuff that's been coming out the last couple years. But why 2 helmets?? Are they gonna wear both full time, or juts one and the other for special occasions? FOOTBALL TEAMS DO NOT NEED TWO HELMETS.

They are part of the throwback set with the gold jerseys, but who knows, they may pair them with the other set. They wouldnt look bad.

The jerseys I can tolerate, they're not THAT bad compared to all the other equally crappy stuff that's been coming out the last couple years. But why 2 helmets?? Are they gonna wear both full time, or juts one and the other for special occasions? FOOTBALL TEAMS DO NOT NEED TWO HELMETS.

Hi. Calm down, turn your eyes to the photo, and find fig. 3: the gold throwback-style jersey that will, again, be worn with the white throwback-style helmet just like they have been doing.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

look like Arena jerseys

Probably because Russell supplies the AFL, and looking at Cleveland's new unis, this appears to be their new signature jersey template for '08.

cleveland-godesses.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

What a difference 18 years can make.

1879-1.jpg

When was Virginia #1? Wow, they've gone down the crapper a bit. Oh, and that template is terrible.

I remember that game. What I remember most is that someone torched a large section of the Astroturf at Scott Stadium the day before the game.

What a difference 18 years can make.

1879-1.jpg

When was Virginia #1? Wow, they've gone down the crapper a bit. Oh, and that template is terrible.

I remember that game. What I remember most is that someone torched a large section of the Astroturf at Scott Stadium the day before the game.

Oh, that game. I remember seeing a good bit of that game on ESPN Classic sometime back.

1879-1.jpg

Oh yeah, the 1990 CHAMPIONSHIP season (don't get me started about Colorado being 'co-champions'-- the Buffs took five downs to win at Missouri, and finished 11-1-1 while Tech finished 11-0-1).

That was one year after I got my master's degree at Tech in 1989.

Man, how low have my Jackets fallen. From national championship to low-mid mediocrity, and the simple beauty of such unis to the hideousness of these new atrocities.

It is what it is.

Hi. Calm down, turn your eyes to the photo, and find fig. 3: the gold throwback-style jersey that will, again, be worn with the white throwback-style helmet just like they have been doing.

Forgive me for not closely following Georgia Tech football....

Archived