Noble Knights

RedFalcon7

Some of you saw and reacted to my knights font thread in the request forums... well i finally got the uniforms figured out... i had the wordmark in mind from a concept i drew up a few years ago but i couldnt figure out what kind of numbers i wanted... i wanted something unique that still maintained a level of professionalism [even though it is high school]... this is what i finally ended up with...

HomeUniform.pngRoadUniform.png

Early Rendition:

TomBrady.jpg

best part about these concepts? the coaches at the school are really pushing for them and hope to have them on the field next year... if not next year they are pretty much guaranteed to be on the field the year after that... i originally wanted to go with silver helmets but we already have maroon ones and it would have gotten too costly to change them all over [because apparently they dont paint helmets anymore...] either way, im satisfied and the coaches absolutely love these... a designers dream come true...

UPDATE: threw in the monochrome alts for ya... its high school, you know we're going to do it...

HomeAlt.pngRoadAlt.png

Not building a website here, fix them link codes! ;)

EDIT: Never mind you fixed it. Anyway, I find myself liking these. Like the number font, and everything looks unified. Nice job.

Oh, and one more thing, always save in .png it will look better.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

not bad, but i wish the red uni had white over-the-shoulder-panels, and the white uni had red ones. the black looks kind of out of place to me. maybe you could incorporate the silver there since it was nixed from the helmets? i dunno, just replace the black over-the-shoulder-panels if you can. looks nice otherwise. i look forward to seeing them on the Fifth Quarter come football season!

Redfalcon7 -

Can you post a larger version of your helmet? Sweet concept!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

not bad, but i wish the red uni had white over-the-shoulder-panels, and the white uni had red ones. the black looks kind of out of place to me. maybe you could incorporate the silver there since it was nixed from the helmets? i dunno, just replace the black over-the-shoulder-panels if you can. looks nice otherwise. i look forward to seeing them on the Fifth Quarter come football season!

I had experimented with a few different shoulder panels, but the purpose of adding them was to incorporate more black into the uniforms... i had maroon ones outlined in black on the white jerseys originally but i wanted to see how black would look and my friends said they liked it more... trust me, the piping used to be way busier, im glad i went with this... thanks for the input...

I really like these...Very sharp...I would add some silver to the sword striping on the sides (both jersey and pants)...I personally like the white pants better than the maroon, but like you said....It's high school...This is true and quite a few schools do it...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

you know, originally, the piping was supposed to be black|silver|black all the way down the side of the jersey and the pants... but that was way too busy so i switched it to just straight black... not to mention theres almost no way i could have portrayed that with a computer...

holy crap tom brady plays for your high school?!?

but seriously. i like them that particular set of colors is on of my favorites except unless your gonna do the black thing on the pants(diamondish thing in the stripe) on both sets i'd get rid of it. i personally prefer the ones without it.

holy crap tom brady plays for your high school?!?

but seriously. i like them that particular set of colors is on of my favorites except unless your gonna do the black thing on the pants(diamondish thing in the stripe) on both sets i'd get rid of it. i personally prefer the ones without it.

yeah the tom brady thing was kind of a joke, i just wanted to photoshop the uniforms onto a player as a good presentation method... and i was struggling with what to do for the pants striping for a long time because i wanted it to mimick the patriots stripe principle [matching all the way down, even though they have the white stripes on the blue pants that i HATE] but i originally had it white because i remembered how the cardinals pants look and i dont mind them but they looked terrible in this case so i changed it to black and it was more well recieved... thank you for the input...

Archived