Sign in to follow this  
infrared41

Daytona 500

The Super Bowl of NASCAR is finally here. So who do you like to win? Is this the race that Toyota gets their first cup win?

I think it's Junior's race to lose. He was great on the super speedways in DEI equipment. Now he has a Hendrick car. He's going to be tough to beat. All the Hendrick cars are going to be in the thick of it. If Michael Waltrip's car can hold up for the entire race he has a shot too. Should be a great race. Hendrick and the Toyota cars are the ones to watch.

This year's gonna be Stewart vs Junior.

I think one of those two will end up winning the overall points championship, and it all starts today.

I'm a Tony fan, so i'm pulling for Stewart, but as much as i hate Junior, he's looked damn good in the Hendrick machines.

Good times!

I used to be a big Junior fan. It's not that he left DEI that bothered me though, it's that he went to over to The Dark Side (aka Hendrick Motorsports), alongside Darths Gordon and Johnson.

"Henceforth, you will be known as Darth... Junior."

Go Tony Stewart! (And Kevin Harvick too.)

but as much as i hate Junior, he's looked damn good in the Hendrick machines.

Good times!

Imagine how I feel. Jr. is on my favorite team now. I couldn't stand him when he drove for DEI. I guess I'll have to put up with him.

This is going to be a great race. The 50th Daytona 500 will surely be remembered, no matter who wins. That said, Dale Jr. is my driver, so I'm pulling for him. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if a Toyota pulls off the upset, whether it be Stewart, Hamlin, Busch, Waltrip, or Jarrett in his final 500. All I know is it'll be a good race.

I'm pulling for Kasey Kahne, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton or Clint Bowyer.

Although I'd like to see Mark Martin have a shot too.

My local newspaper listed Reed Sorenson as a driver to watch, so that would be pretty cool, too.

I kinda think the whole everyone switching teams thing is bad for NASCAR, because, on paper, it looks like Hendrick and Gibbs are the only teams with a shot and that they will dominate.

Any notice how "botoxed" Chubby Checker's face is? He can't actually be singing, there's no way.

I just want this to happen again.

I'm rooting for my Missouri boys.

Kenny Wallace

Kenny Schrader

Jamie McMurray

Carl Edwards

But I wouldn't be surprised if Junior takes this one.

Can't say I saw Dodge taking 6 of the top 10 spots coming before the race. Well done #12.