JOE BOSACK: Unseen Work

conesbeans

Flynn! What up? Sorry man.

I should have mentioned we have at least TWO real Pros as MEMBERS not visitors in our community.

Forgive the slight.

PS to the uninitiated - FlynnSomeMore kicks a little design tail as well. Watch and learn.

One can only aspire to create some of the clean, simply brilliant work Mr. Bosack has done.... I have never communicated directly with Joe...so i hope he reads this..... I would say that Joe's (and Dan Simon's) work are incredibly innovative in a world that often corrals creativity

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flynn! What up? Sorry man.

I should have mentioned we have at least TWO real Pros as MEMBERS not visitors in our community.

Forgive the slight.

PS to the uninitiated - FlynnSomeMore kicks a little design tail as well. Watch and learn.

Hi Dave, double ditto to the above regarding your work.......Ghost Riders is still one of my favs as far as brilliant, clean and innovative.....what ever happened to that logo.....

this was maybe covered before, so forgive me as my memory is as weak as my slap shot, but did you ever submit an idea to Admirals.....and if so can you post it?

One can only aspire to create some of the clean, simply brilliant work Mr. Bosack has done.... I have never communicated directly with Joe...so i hope he reads this..... I would say that Joe's (and Dan Simon's) work are incredibly innovative in a world that often corrals creativity

Mockba,

Thank you for posting the link - Joe's work is so good. I love the Colgate logo! The Armada logo is also very good.

The man seems so down to earth, and like Sterling stated, he's a pro - not just in his business life but you can tell where

his priorities are = family. Keep up the great work as a dad & husband Joe!!! As a family man myself, it's tough being a

professional, husband and father. My career as a teacher & coach can attest to that challenge.

Sterling - it's good to see your posts again. Flynn, you too. I enjoy reading the insight you all have. I know when my teaching

career concludes (14 more years to go) my goal is to open a t-shirt printing service and design my own logos.

Have a pleasant weekend Graphic Warriors! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived