NFL Helmet Sigs

axl007

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but are there anymore? I think the Baltimore Ravens are missing. I also would like these without the wordmark area just leaving the helmets. Also,does anyone have an updated helmet for the Jacksonville Jags and Detroit Lions? If anyone has them could you please message me with a link? I would really appreciate it, these are amazing!

EDIT: Found the Ravens (overlooked it).

Thanks for the kind words. They were pretty cool, and easy to make. I remember sending the template to someone who made most of the ncaa sigs. I can't remember who. I can make them again, just name the teams. I'll have to dig the template out of my old computer. I can also send it to someone who can post it as template for everyone (I work out of CorelDRAW 9!).

CLHEL2.png

Thanks for the kind words. They were pretty cool, and easy to make. I remember sending the template to someone who made most of the ncaa sigs. I can't remember who. I can make them again, just name the teams. I'll have to dig the template out of my old computer. I can also send it to someone who can post it as template for everyone (I work out of CorelDRAW 9!).

I'd be interested.

I replicated this template using other templates (helmet) from here. I made these for a couple of FOF leagues I am in. They are reduced in size to fit on a league site. Think I need to work on the highlight layer as it doesn't pop as much as the original.

saintssig.png

chargerssig.png

Archived