CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one Chris has is genuine it is the Mr. Met logo from the 60s.

Not sure when that new one is from

Oh I know the one on the site is one actually used years ago.

But I was saying if that one was on the site, perhaps this newer version would be of interest as well.

Again, I don't know exactly when its from or whatever so that may be a problem. I do know that it is NOT the one used on lots of Cooperstown Collection merchandise, such as this one:

mrmet22.gif

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Also, looking at what I've seen on other teams pages this AM, and having gotten one this AM off the Mets site myself, I submit the last of what I've got that would be of interest (Of about 6.5 Gigs of Mets-related stuff :P ).

And if this is redundant its because I added some stuff to a previous post but didn't see it come up...

2008: 20th Anniversary of S.T. @ Port St. Lucie, FL:

springtraining08.jpg

Tradition Field Logo from 2004-Present:

TraditionField.jpg

Tom Glavine's 300th win in 2007:

Glavine300.jpg

This was used on the back of the Shea scoreboard at least 15 years ago. I have a photo from 1993 with it. I'm not sure how long it was there for though. It is also what script you'd get if you took everything out of the logo but the word METS:

scoreboard93.jpg

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Looking at the QMJHL on the home page there isnt alot here is there history. League logos at top scroll down for teams logos. Q.com

other little logos based on team movement: http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/navcache/getcontent...utes_200708.pdf

Done and done... not the funnest ten hours of my life, but ten hours nonetheless :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Well, Chris has a lot of Anniversary Patches on his site and some of the patches are rough looking so I'd actually like to see the actual vecor images on the site.

Here's what he has for the Rams Tenth Anniversary logo:

87w1c1te8yiuvdhe6r44.gif

And here's the vector image, it's kinda small, but it works.

RamsX.png

And here's the actual link it came from:

http://www.stlouisrams.com/History/Anniversary/

Archived