CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

I hate to bring this up without actually having the logos themselves available, but there are a few NHL logos missing. I'm not sure if anyone has them, but I just wanted to make sure it is known that they are missing. Anyway, we are missing the following: Sabres new 3rd jersey logo, Thrashers 3rd jersey script, Stars "Dallas" script, Kings 3rd jersey logo, Sens "SENS" script, Coyotes 3rd jersey logo, Sharks new shoulder logo for 3rd jersey (SJ logo), Lightning "Bolts" script, and some jerseys. I believe the jerseys have been posted here already. Anyway, if anyone has these logos, it would be great to get them onto sportslogos.net. Thanks, Bmac25.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have all of them EXCEPT the Sens and Bolts scripts.

Do you know if those scripts are actually designated as logos? I know the Ducks script is a logo, but that it also the only mark that they have.

Mind posting those new bad boys up? ^_^

I have all of them EXCEPT the Sens and Bolts scripts.

Do you know if those scripts are actually designated as logos? I know the Ducks script is a logo, but that it also the only mark that they have.

Mind posting those new bad boys up? ^_^

Yeah, sorry guys, I need to get these and the new NHL playoff logos up. I'm just really beat right now. I promise I'll get to it tomorrow. I PROMISE. :P

The scripts aren't in any of the official guides, so my best guess is no.

I have not seen the last two logos that Josh posted in any official files. Also, I didn't post any of the simplified or french versions. I might get around to the French ones though if people are interested. I also have about 3 or 4 different team specific playoff logos. I'll post a few examples along with the other third jersey logos later.

The first 4 I got off of the designers site. The last one, I cropped out of an add on NHL.com. Also, the team specific ones I have are mostly pretty grainy. My best one is probably the pens one. If you don't mind, I'd like to the the french versions. And what about the first one I added. I noticed you didn't say if you'd seen that or not.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'll work on getting the French versions done.

After my posts I noticed that the first logo was different. I was not able to find that logo in any of my official files. I think it may have been released then changed. If that's the case, I should have a copy of it somewhere. I'll keep looking.

I'll work on getting the French versions done.

After my posts I noticed that the first logo was different. I was not able to find that logo in any of my official files. I think it may have been released then changed. If that's the case, I should have a copy of it somewhere. I'll keep looking.

Must have been. What about that last one. Its on an add on the main NHL.com page. I'm sure you have seen it. Also, could you post the french LNH logo. Its not on the site either. I have it, but I am not sure if the gradients are correct or not. Also, do you have anything from last year?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived