CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried to correct the owner on Michigan State's logos many times. I see CBS Sports online has picked up one of the wrong logos that gives the Spartan helmet a gray eye. Ugh. I even sent him more rare stuff like old helmet logos, basketball, hockey and football scripts and he didn't care. It's part of the reason I don't visit that much any more.

I have tried to correct the owner on Michigan State's logos many times. I see CBS Sports online has picked up one of the wrong logos that gives the Spartan helmet a gray eye. Ugh. I even sent him more rare stuff like old helmet logos, basketball, hockey and football scripts and he didn't care. It's part of the reason I don't visit that much any more.

He's but one man. Give him a break, don't freak out about it.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Looking at the QMJHL on the home page there isnt alot here is there history. League logos at top scroll down for teams logos. Q.com

other little logos based on team movement: http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/navcache/getcontent...utes_200708.pdf

Done and done... not the funnest ten hours of my life, but ten hours nonetheless :)

looks great:)

smythdp1.jpgtruro.gif

Didn't freak out about it, but it proves that he doesn't want my help so I will not provide it.

I think there should be some clarification in regards to how these logos should be classified:

BrighamYoungU_Logos.jpg

Unless things have changed since this sheet (dated 10/01/2006), this shows which logos are primary, and which are secondary logos.

Didn't freak out about it, but it proves that he doesn't want my help so I will not provide it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I think there should be some clarification in regards to how these logos should be classified:

BrighamYoungU_Logos.jpg

Unless things have changed since this sheet (dated 10/01/2006), this shows which logos are primary, and which are secondary logos.

Yep, they're classified the same way on BYU's branding website. BTW Pantone, you don't happen to know the pantones for BYU's old royal blue. I was thinking about using it to recolor the helmet logo so we can add the 1978-1997 helmet logo to this site.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Yep, they're classified the same way on BYU's branding website. BTW Pantone, you don't happen to know the pantones for BYU's old royal blue. I was thinking about using it to recolor the helmet logo so we can add the 1978-1997 helmet logo to this site.

You know, I don't.

I'll try to come up with a best guess for you though...

...maybe this?:

PMS_287_C.jpg

Thanks--looks good to me. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything special to go from my CMYK file when I save for web in PS CS2 (so the color might be slightly off) but here's the 1978-1997 BYU helmet logo with Pantone's estimate:

Stretch_Y1pc-Old.png

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived