CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

I also found a mistake on our own boards:

yzauxlygxgoqo3einj5ku96i9.gif

We have this listed as the Marlins old road uniforms, but the numbers should not have ANY white in them! Just black and teal:

4d19fd37-e267-434e-a57f-e4f68fe6fb2e.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Western Carolina Catamounts seem to be omitted from the NCAA logos page despite being a Division 1 school.

(sorry about the large images, I don't know how to change them to thumbnails)

Primary:

Catamount%20Head_logo.jpg

Secondary Logos:

Picture1-3.png

Picture2-4.png

Picture3-1.png

Picture5-1.png

Picture4.png?t=1322948912

Picture6.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

Style guide-

Source 1

Logo unveiling link on the University website-

Source 2*

Has all logos being used from 2008 to present.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

• 11 months later...

Reviving this old thread from the dead. We have an error on the Marlins jerseys listed as the original road uniforms:

There should not be any white on the numbers. The correct look is as follows:

34945_01_dt.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Sorry I am having problems just being able to post pics straight on the post without a link. It's telling me I'm not allowed to, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not gonna try and figure it out. Have not really posted many things. Sorry again for the link

We have this listed as the Marlins old road uniforms, but the numbers should not have ANY white in them! Just black and teal:

Reviving this old thread from the dead. We have an error on the Marlins jerseys listed as the original road uniforms:

34945_01_dt.jpg

11 months to the day

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Here are a few more Blues logos. Once again I know that the colors are off and I know that everyone is gonna say that the Blues arched above the note on the site is in the style guide, but it is just a lazy recolor version of the new logo.

blues4.png

34945_01_dt.jpg

11 months to the day

Ha! Good find. Unfortunately, almost a year later, it still hasn't been fixed!!!

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know how to vectorize, or even properly touch up, logos/wordmarks off of fabric. Here is the Bucks script if anyone wants to give it a shot since we don't have it on the actual site.

BucksWordmark_zps289a0eb4.png

spacer.png

Archived