CCSLC Logo Correction Thread

rmackman

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so i no longer have a computer with ps cs2 or illustrator my pc blew on me, but If some one wants to help make logos i can provide pics etc, for one that need to be updated. Specifically CAL league baseball. The Modesto Nuts no longer use the red BP hat or top, It has been replaced with a black version. The road top scrpt is missing as well. MVp Baseball 2005 got the road unis wrong in the game compared to what is actually used. There is also some missing Ports and Oaks logos as well.

I posted this as a comment already but I will add it here. The Seattle Thunderbirds continue to use the alt logo as shown on their page. It is on the Saturday night alternate jerseys.

Something that I've been wondering for a while:

I've noticed that on the NFL logos page, Chris didn't finish putting up the jerseys for all teams past the Steelers I believe, and the new helmet templates also stop somewhere, it's no biggie. I was just wondering if there were any plans as to when they're going to go up?

The NBA D-League hasn't been updated for a while either...

Updated Teams:

-Austin Toros: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r148/la...y/TorosLogo.jpg

-Bakersfield Jam: http://www.qwestarenaidaho.com/assets/imag...sfieldjam07.gif

Added Teams:

-Fort Wayne Mad Antz:

MadAnts.png

-Iowa Energy:

70f0da31.jpg

-Rio Grande Valley Vipers:

vipers.gif

-Utah Flash:

UtahFlash.PNG

Teams to be moved to InActive:

-Arkansas RimRockers

-Fort Worth Flyers

This is the current Texas A&M logo (well not the weird background) which debuted at the begining of this past football season.

newlogo.jpg

Heres a version that might be easier to upload for the site if you just reverse the colors.

Image:Texas_AMU_logo.png

Then there is this version as well. Its hard to say what our official shade of maroon considering we use different version for athletics and academics.

Texas_AMU_logo.png

This is the current Texas A&M logo (well not the weird background) which debuted at the begining of this past football season.

Heres a version that might be easier to upload for the site if you just reverse the colors.

Then there is this version as well. Its hard to say what our official shade of maroon considering we use different version for athletics and academics.

According to the Trademarx Online website, and the official Texas A&M site, these are the official colors for BOTH institutional and athletics:

TexasAAMU_OFF_9999_SOL_SRGB.jpg

In case you care, the RGB/HTML values reflect the sRGB color space, while the CMYK values are the newly measured values (PANTONE's ColorBridge).

As far as the logos go, the beveled version (with Gray trim) is considered the primary, while the non-beveled version is considered an alternate design. There are also secondary and tertiary marks. I'll try to post them later on.

I was able to get ahold of the A&M logo guidelines manual a few months ago online, but I forgot the link to it and it required a password to the site. I had thought that the maroon had gotten lighter in print, but on our uniforms, it is still the darker shade of maroon that Nike gave to us. It will take some time to create uniformity between all of the diferent variations of maroon and our logo that have existed over the years. In our bookstore, there are at least 3 or 4 different versions of the aTm logo for sale on different pieces of merchandise.

Man...when I created this thread I figured it'd go a few pages deep and we'd fix minor things. I think Chris is going to kill me now for creating a huge headache for him. LOL!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Ugly grainy logo:

cysnf0tyo6fi5lqjn6p7.gif

Nice clear clean logos:

fau-logo.jpg

fau.jpg

fau4.gif

fau_owl3.jpeg

This owl needs to be made the same colors as the one above it.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived