Heeeeeeeeeeere's johnny!! my canucks idea

IronChefShark

Ive made it know before that I feel the Canucks colors are good colors, and the jerseys are okay. Its the logo that myself and everyone else cant stand. So what I did is I incorporated Johnny Canuck back into a new logo using the current color scheme, and gave the jersey a striping pattern thats somewhat reminiscent of the V uniforms the canucks once wore. (copy and paste)

Vancouver Canucks new uniform idea

Vancouver Canucks new logo and typeface in detail

consider this an entry for the contest coming up, although I know we are going in alphabetical order. I plan to do an Anaheim idea as well.

As a huge Canucks fan and long time espouser of JC, I give the logo the two thumbs up.  The jerseys themselves remind me somewhat of the Rangers Liberty home fourths from a few years back.  I'm not too into the diagonal striping on anything, but that's just me.  Throw your logo on the current jerseys and you've got a winner.  Send it to Brian Burke  :)

As a huge Canucks fan and long time espouser of JC, I give the logo the two thumbs up.  The jerseys themselves remind me somewhat of the Rangers Liberty home fourths from a few years back.  I'm not too into the diagonal striping on anything, but that's just me.  Throw your logo on the current jerseys and you've got a winner.  Send it to Brian Burke  :)

I thought about just throwing the logo on the current jerseys, but I wanted to incorporate elements from some past canucks jerseys as well, hence the V shaped striping. I also wanted to make an alternate logo for the shoulders featuring a modernized skate logo, but I got lazy.

I had a feeling the logo would be well recieved. Of course anything is better then Free Willy as most people will agree.

Archived