Sign in to follow this  
cajunaggie08

New Texas A&M baseball jersey

Here is A&M's sunday jersey. It looks alot like last years version by Nike except it has out updated block aTm logo and it has more striping on it. Its a downgrade in my opinion.

2008 version

carter-dane-ncol08.jpg

2007 version

342xSectionMain.jpg

Yeah, downgrade IMO as well. It might be OK without that maroon patch on the shoulders.

By the way, do you know if we've got a maroon alternate again this year?

I dont know if we have a maroon jersey or not. Here is another pic from the sunday game. The bottom pic is the only other one ive foubd from earlier in the series. That jersey looks good. It seems just like last years.

IMG_5355.jpg

duran-jose-unc08.jpg

I don't like that jersey at all. The panels on the sides and shoulders are unnecessary. If it's only a Sunday jersey, though, I guess it's not too bad to have something outrageous. It is college baseball, afterall.

Also, the "T A&M" and number on reversed sides kinda bugs me. But, again, it's college ball.

Yeah, downgrade IMO as well. It might be OK without that maroon patch on the shoulders.

By the way, do you know if we've got a maroon alternate again this year?

I am watching todays game online and we are wearing our maroon alternate today. It looks like the basic home jersey and it says Texas A&M across the chest. I will try to find pics later

I don't like that jersey at all. The panels on the sides and shoulders are unnecessary. If it's only a Sunday jersey, though, I guess it's not too bad to have something outrageous. It is college baseball, afterall.

Also, the "T A&M" and number on reversed sides kinda bugs me. But, again, it's college ball.

The aTm being on the players right side looks weird to me as well. It seems that it should be on the left.

Somewhat O/T... but am I the only one who reads A&M's logo as "ATM"?

I'm sure there's a joke here about how it should read "Tyme" when they play in Wisconsin (or "Mac" when they play in P-A), but I digress...

Here are pics of the maroon jersey.

IMG_9453-vi.jpg

IMG_9490-vi.jpg

And here is last years maroon one for comparison.

20jerseymaroonc.jpg

IMG_11971-vi-1.jpg

Nice...I'm glad they didn't really mess with the maroon jerseys. These are my favorites, I actually bought the maroon Nike one last year.

What's amazing is the shoulder stripes aren't the worst part of the jersey.

That honor goes to the A&M logo being on the wrong side of the jersey. The main logo in uniforms like that ALWAYS goes over the heart. It's just a time-honored tradition in uniforms that should never be broken.

Is A&M trying to become the Oregon of college baseball?