*CONTEST* - NHA REDESIGN PROJECT

Brass

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May I have the South Carolina Rays, please?

If you want to join the tournament, you must pick two teams; one in the American Conference and one in National conference.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'll take the Denver Explorers and the Detroit Turbos. One, err.. two questions, do we have to use the colors mentioned in the little blurbs about the team? Also, when we finish, do we just post them here, or e-mail them?

On that note I have another question. On the jerseys do we have to use the "Star" player as mentioned in the little blurb?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'll take the Denver Explorers and the Detroit Turbos. One, err.. two questions, do we have to use the colors mentioned in the little blurbs about the team? Also, when we finish, do we just post them here, or e-mail them?

You don't have to use the colours mentioned. When all the teams have been signed up, I'll post the next step in the contest.

josh, you don't have to use the star players mentioned. It was just mentioned to let you know their current star player, that's it.

what the hell is ccslc?

Anaheim Red Barons & St. Louis Rivermen

So_Fla, you can only have one team in the American Conference and one team in the National Conference.

OK sorry. St. Louis and Chicago.

You should limit it to 1 per customer. You would get a wider span of entries.

So_Fla, you can only have one team in the American Conference and one team in the National Conference.

I thought of that, but dealing with 15 members would be easier than 30. Both teams you wanted are taken, however, and the only teams left are Portland and Toronto. Would you want them?

what the hell is ccslc?

I thought of that, but dealing with 15 members would be easier than 30. Both teams you wanted are taken, however, and the only teams left are Portland and Toronto. Would you want them?

No, neither.Because I had St. Louis and Anaheim picked (wrong) first.

I understand, but other people wanted the teams and I couldn't wait around for you. I didn't know which one you wanted and which one you wanted to drop. Those are our last 2 teams.

what the hell is ccslc?

I understand, but other people wanted the teams and I couldn't wait around for you. I didn't know which one you wanted and which one you wanted to drop. Those are our last 2 teams.

What was the big hurry? 5 hours?

You should have asked me before just giving them away.

That is a very poor way to run anything, much less a contest. Immaturity will do that for you.

That is a very poor way to run anything, much less a contest. Immaturity will do that for you.

He didn't give them away. You didn't sign up correctly, so they weren't considered taken. Then someone else took them. There is no need to go insulting Brass.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

There's something called reading the rules. You obviously didn't read them. Immaturity will do that for you.

Ok, let's move on. 2 more teams left!

what the hell is ccslc?

There's something called reading the rules. You obviously didn't read them. Immaturity will do that for you.

Ok, let's move on. 2 more teams left!

MOD EDIT

Archived