NCAA Helmet Sigs

Nick 1733

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the Mississippi State one. using the universities wordmark makes it look great. However, I'm not a fan of the ole miss one. I think using ole miss would be better than just using Mississippi since hardly anyone refers to it was the later.

I would have to disagree... While I see your point, it says "Ole Miss" right on the helmet, I don't think it needs redundancy.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I love the Mississippi State one. using the universities wordmark makes it look great. However, I'm not a fan of the ole miss one. I think using ole miss would be better than just using Mississippi since hardly anyone refers to it was the later.

I would have to disagree... While I see your point, it says "Ole Miss" right on the helmet, I don't think it needs redundancy.

Thank You!

I try to place the full school name (not nickname) on there if I can... Sometimes I can't, like UCLA...

I'll have more coming this week.

Awesome! I can't wait for 'em! Even though Georgetown, and Villanova already have teams, and helmet designs, and you're off on St. John's, both logo and label-wise, and off on the Marquette logo and the Rutgers label, I love 'em! Keep 'em coming!

Archived