Vandy Basketball

Ben5

Very cool looking and streamlined, they look good. Kinda reminds me of Charlotte Bobcats uniforms, but I actually think the Bobcats would look better if they wore something as simple as this. But doesn't the SOD mostly focus on the pant stripe? I think if Nike would do something like this they would probably just leave the stripe on the tops off. Nice job, nevertheless.

I really like this but the uni feels bottom-heavy with none of that side paneling or anything going on at the top. IDK, it might just be me.

As for the thread sub-title, if you're referring to what I said in the UGA thread, and you are not being sarcastic, thanks! It's really how I feel. :P

If are being sarcastic, however, you didn't hear it from me. :D

Nit-picks ...

It was Billy McCaffrey. Brother of former Bronco wide receiver Ed.

Would prefer the star-v from my signature to the block-v used at the bottom of the left leg.

Big Ben addresses. Scroll down.

Other than that - solid work - slightly surprised that Nike hasn't trotted the 'Dores out in SOD since the team has been top 25 for the bulk of the year and is slated to get its share of exposure in the SEC and NCAA tourneys.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Seeing an App State one would be awesome. Alabama would be cool too.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived