Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

Wigan Warriors logo

Burger King? This is the current logo, I don't think they've used that one since the late 90's...

Newcatle had a updated logo in the late 70's:

70's logo

and another in the early 80's, but reverted to the city crest with black and white stripes over the top of the red with three castles (city crest) - copyright issues i believe...

fully back on topic i really like the west ham away kit - similar template to the england away, and reminiscent of thier 1980 (FA Cup wining) kit - i think!

What's with the blakc panneling on the back of the pompey goalie shirt?

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know the old Wigan crest was busy as hell, but it's a great bit better than the new one. Tree uprooting from a crown? Ridiculous. Hope they pull a Coventry and dump the "modernized" garbage.

Considering the way JJB went with there logo to i'm guessing Dave Whelan has :censored: design sense, so that one is no suprise

logo.png

Real Madrid's new home kit:

real_madrid-08-09-home-adidas-kit.jpg

real_madrid-08-09-home-adidas-shirt.jpg

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Watching UEFA Cup Final. It appears both teams are wearing numbers with UEFA Cup logo on them. Rangers numbers look like clones of new EPL numbers

Both sets of names/numbers looked identical while I was watching (had to come back to work instead of watching the second half, bah!). Lower-case names. BAH!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Those Madrid kits bear an unfortunate resemblance to Derby County's from this past campaign. Not an inspirational design, IMHO.

Meh, it's Real Madrid. They're never going to stray too far from the all-white look. Same stuff, different template.

Watching UEFA Cup Final. It appears both teams are wearing numbers with UEFA Cup logo on them. Rangers numbers look like clones of new EPL numbers

Both sets of names/numbers looked identical while I was watching (had to come back to work instead of watching the second half, bah!). Lower-case names. BAH!

From what I could see on Getty Images, both the names and numbers looked to be derivatives of Gill Sans, with the numbers much bolder than the names. Kinda similar to the EPL numbers in some ways, but not so much in others. And yeah, the lowercase names looked pretty terrible.

...an massive logo creep on shoulders, even worse than the late additions to this seasons shoulders...

These are horrible, and I didn't think you could out do the scouts neckerchief on the previous shirt...is that a stripe going up the back?

Archived