Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas's faux collars, in all their variations, are terrible. Particularly with Newcastle, why not just use a real collar? The home kit already has one, so it's not like the players are likely to complain that it's uncomfortable.

I also liked how last year's Newcastle aways incorporated the subtle light blue accents on the home kits. Now neither the home nor aways make a ton of sense.

Man U's away simply looks like they changed the colors of the old away from black to blue, and Newcastle's away is yucky as well.

-sigh-

Could the days of the EPL looking amazing on the field be over?

As a long suffering newcastle fan, i have to say i don't think that they're gonna inspire success on the field - blue would actually have made sense (it is often our away colour) but at least there isn't a horrible felt northern rock logo like on the homes...

on the new united aways: living in manchester AIG have always adapted their logo in advetising here to red and white, using united's players and football themes extensively...so i wouldn't think that would be the reason for blue highlights, and a white away is fairly common for them...

New ugliest jerseys, French second division team Le Havre

lehavrefz2.jpg

Worst uniforms in Europe. Who knows what its like in other parts of the world, but holy crap, that's a terrible shirt.

Bayern Munich maybe leaked

away

253_9207_1.jpg

third

fcbcl0810ek3.jpg

I really, really dig that away. You see what happens when you make a real collar, adidas?

Two very sharp football jerseys, IMO. Indeed, the collar on the away is far and away much better than the "fake collar" look, though the same look is pretty nice on the third.

Bayern Munich maybe leaked

away

253_9207_1.jpg

third

fcbcl0810ek3.jpg

I really, really dig that away. You see what happens when you make a real collar, adidas?

Those are awesome...prolly one of the better adidas sets ive seen

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived