Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Pachuca kits.

1129_8.jpg

The team went with a new sponsor because they used "cemento cruz azul" for years and people werent crazy about it, since Cruz Azul is (of course) a rival team. Gamesa is a cookie company, they went with cleaner stripes and the overall design remained clean despite the many sponsors (the sleeves are a bit of a mess imo) and as sidenote I believe they remain the only Mexican league with Puma kits.

I'd say its an improvement from last years

The change kit is black and orange, as it has been in recent years:

1129_1.jpg

14ilxq9.png

Not bad.....kudos to Arsenal/Nike for making it a first class production for kit releases....The Tube setting for the last kit release photo shoot was fanatastic...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Yeah, not bad. That looks like Arsenal.

Hate the red numbers, though.

I agree on all fronts, especially about the numbers. These kits do pop, though. At first glance I thought they looked like warm-ups, but their new home jerseys give me that same feel.

Those new Man City blue kits are a downgrade in my opinion. I don't understand why the shorts have a stripe on only one side. And I'm sure this is a lighting issue, but the stripe on the shorts looks like a different color than the shirt in that picture. The red ones are class, though.

Oh, I just thought of a question I meant to ask you all about the Arsenal kits. How will the Premier League patch fit on those sleeve stripes? I saw one of the home kits for sale on eBay and the patch stretched slightly over the sleeve stripes. It looked kinda odd to me, though I could very well be quibbling.

For example:

e19d_1.JPG

AZ's are, upon first glance, very subdued for a Canterbury kit.

Don't know why, but I dig the Lens kit. I just have a thing for checkers.

That Derby shirt is... eh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

New Ajax Kit

ajax_2008_09_home_kit_adidas.jpg

I couldn't believe it... an adidas kit without the 3 stripes!

The red central band looks a lot wider than in recent years, perhaps to satisfy the sponsor?

liverpool-1.png

Archived