Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

When'd they go away from having "FAIreland" on the badge?

At least two seasons. They've had the new badge for about three years now.

I presume the only change at that point was to take the "FA" off? How long have they had the swirly ball/shamrock? I've got a shirt with that on it, but it says FAIreland on it, not just Ireland.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad, I was alluding to the ball and not the FAIreland. You're right this is the first time it has been Ireland by itself since the overall badge change. The previous badge had Ireland under the shamrock and ball logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Can't wait until they have to change the kit at half-time because the players can't see each other on the field ;)

liverpool-1.png

they looked blue on tv. very snazzy eh?

I wonder if Nike came up with a color/fabric combination that looks like 2 colors. :blink:

those are absolutly fantastic. very nice uniforms. (too bad not all players had red shoes)

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Wow! In my honest opinion, the U.S. Men's National Team"missed the boat" with both of their new kits. The home jersey looks like something that you'd see being worn on a golf course, while the road kit appears to be Graphite in color. Major disappointments. I won't be purchasing either one.

Totally agree. Not only is the home kit bland, but the road fails to resemble a color typically associated with the NT. Hard to believe that this is the same company that produced one of the best US MNT kits (the Don't Tread on Me red kit) absolutely flopped on these. A very underwhelming look.

Don't have the pictures but MLS started today. One unannounced change is that all officials are now wearing the new adidas referees gear. Though USSF recognizes Official Sport as the official supplier of US Soccer official uniforms, adidas apparently paid to outfit those officials refereeing MLS games.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived