Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... interesting home shirt for Palace

12143880860.jpg

Palace have only worn red and blue stripes for about 30 years, and even then, it was the away kit for most of the 70s and 80s. The white shirt with sash dates back to round about the same time, but was the home kit most of the time back then.

there isn't an announcement of a new kit for them on either mlsnet.com or their official site. what are they supposed to look like?
MLS-rumors.net has reported FC Dallas will get a sponsor by the end of the month. a few hints:

-Company he works for has finalised a deal to be the shirt sponsor of FC Dallas.

-Company is a major parcel shipping service.

-Company and FC Dallas will unveil the new shirts with the sponsor on Sunday, July 27 in a game against the LA Galaxy.

and a mockup:

fcdallas_copy.jpg

2IA3b.png

France unveils a WC2010 qualification kit. Yes, qualification. Yes, they just unveiled the blue one they used in Euro in November. This is getting out of hand.

france_wc_2010_qualification__adidas_football_shirt.jpg

That said, something about it makes me like it more and more, it's definitely growing on me.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

The new FFF badge is on the existing kit -

http://www.uksoccershop.com/index.php?main...ge&pID=8254

- do you think their may be a mvoe to 1 year only kits, as with many european teams recently (as opposed to 2 previously)?

I like the shirt, though the blue is very 'french sporting teamy'...the national rugby shirt went very dark for the world cup last year, and now this has gone light...

I'm surprised no one's *ahem* pounced...on this beauty (not sure yet whether that last sentiment was genuine or sarcastic).

Zanzibar's new home shirt by Hummel

zanzibar_08-09_home_hummel_kit.jpg

Winner. I wouldn't believe an African team would dare to wear cheetah print (it's sort of stereotypical), but now that they've done it they've made it work by including the cheetah head on the front.

oakqb4.jpg

Archived