Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

West Ham decided to sport numbers on their shirts to cover up their old sponsor instead of last week's claret block...

0,,12562~3838018,00.jpg

Interesting to see an EPL club with numbers on the front. I didn't actually notice the tri-color outline while watching the match until I snagged that picture from their website.

They did that because XL.com went into Administration

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

corinthians fan shirt:

corinthians-supporters-face-shirt-3.jpg

fromfootball shirt culture.com

Last week, at the Park St. George, director of marketing for Corinthians showed a type of shirt that will show the real face of the fans.

It will be used in the last round of Series B, November 29th, against America de Natal.

The white shirt will be filled with 400 photos of Corinthians fans in black & white pictures.

To have a photo on the shirt, supporters will have to pay around 320 GBP and only 400 spaces will be available

West Ham decided to sport numbers on their shirts to cover up their old sponsor instead of last week's claret block...

0,,12562~3838018,00.jpg

Interesting to see an EPL club with numbers on the front. I didn't actually notice the tri-color outline while watching the match until I snagged that picture from their website.

They did that because XL.com went into Administration

I guess I was wrong to assume that most of the football fans on this board would have implied that I knew that. <_<

Ya know...it doesn't look all that bad. It's not ideal, but it's better than all the vacant real estate up there. Interesting.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I think they would be better to leave it balnk or simply put front numbers on is the same color as the back. Looks like they are planning on running a marathon

The problem here is with their old sponsor logo. While West Ham removed the XL.com logo last week, it left an imprint on the shirts. Putting their numbers on the front in a square box may not look as nice, but it covers up what was left of the old sponsor logo.

When I first saw the pictures of the kits, I thought that it might have been maroon. Now, I can see that the color is obviously brown. It looks okay; not awesome, but okay.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

New dynamo kits. blechhh!

dynamo.jpg

Hey, those might even be the next OKC Thunder uniforms! :puke:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

france_wc_2010_qualification__adidas_football_shirt.jpg

It's because of the new federation badge, I believe
The new FFF badge is on the existing kit -

http://www.uksoccershop.com/index.php?main...ge&pID=8254

- do you think their may be a mvoe to 1 year only kits, as with many european teams recently (as opposed to 2 previously)?

I like the shirt, though the blue is very 'french sporting teamy'...the national rugby shirt went very dark for the world cup last year, and now this has gone light...

For those wondering why Adidas is releasing these a year early is PROBABLY (I am 99% sure) because France is switching over to Nike in 2011. Adidas is probably trying to cash in on the French why they still can....

That french shirt looks alot like a golf shirt... I give it a 7.8 out of 10... :D

Archived