**NHA REDESIGN ROUND 1**

Brass

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My two entries:

Atlanta Striped Bandits-

The Bandits have decided to stay classic, although a brand new look was discussed and designed. After a leaked picture of a proposed design hit the web, emails poured in from fans urging Atlanta to stay true to their roots. The jerseys have remained essentially the same for the teams entire history, with the addition of a sleeve stripe for each cup won. This redesign is meant to show the club's history more, instead of creating a new look.

ATL.png

Honolulu Tropicals-

A major overhaul was in place for Honolulu. Their old logo was loved by fans and players, but ownership felt that they could improve on that and still keep the same feeling of the team, while also giving them a bridge into some better years for the franchise. Other than the Sea Green, Sand, and Sun Yellow, everything is new for this team. While they hope the fans love the new look, ownership also hopes that it brings them some success...finally.

HON.png

Kansas City Angels:

Keeping it classic. Alternate logo based on the city seal of Kansas City, the "City of Fountains."

KCangels.png

New York Scrappers:

Went a little modern with the uniform template. With a name like "Scrappers," I figured a more generic logo would be better, since there really is no real interpretation of a "Scrapper" that would be professional enough for a franchise with multiple cup wins.

NYScrappers.png

VmWIn6B.png

My First Design

The Dallas Blazers:

Dallas decided to put more emphasis on the red in the new jerseys and less on the white while keeping blue as the dominant color. The players and management were very supportive of this new design. The new logo, which features a flaming B inside a silhouette of Texas, was also favored by the players and management over the alternative that favored a "D" instead of a "B".

boston.png

blazers-1.png

blazers3345.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

My Second Design

The Boston Blades:

In this design, the Boston Blades decided to completely redesign the logo while eliminating red from all design elements.

They also swayed away from the complex jersey that haunted the team throughout the 90's in favor of a more classic design similar to what the team wore during its cup runs in the late 80's.

Copyofblades13.png

blades.png

blades534.png

*Just a note I may add that this logo is the first logo I ever made involving the use of photoshop.*

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Decided to open the topic early. The contestants are allowed to post their concepts on here. They can either post their full uniform set, or even just a teaser. This is just for discussion and where your opponent will be named (later next week). The poll for Round 1 will be set up one week from today.

Not sure if this has been answered yet but when exactly is the cut off time to get these in? I'm still working on mine so I don't want to miss the deadline. Thanks

I'm reposting my Rochester Wings concept here so that my two teams will be together.

The primary logo is an overhead shot of a bird flying with its wings spread out.

1finalwings.png

The uniforms have a purple, "winged" look to them, to give a sleek and fast look that birds have when they fly.

The home uniform is black with a "winged" pattern. The wings are on the shoulders and are purple trimmed in white. The striping pattern on the torso is white/silver/purple/silver/white. Name and numbers are white trimmed in silver while sleeve numbers are white trimmed in silver. Helmets are black, pants are black with a silver/purple/silver stripe, socks are white with the same stripes as the torso. Collar is white and purple, gloves are black and purple.

Home uniform:

1Wingshome.png

The away uniform mainly switches colors (like most primary uniforms out there.) The wings are now purple and silver, stripes are black/silver/purple/silver/black. Name and numbers are silver trimmed in black while sleeve numbers are white trimmed in silver. Socks are now white with same striping pattern as torso. Collar is now black and purple. Helmets are white. Pants and gloves are the same.

Away uniform:

1Wingsaway.png

Here is my second team, the Arizona Storm.

The primary logo is a thunderstorm in a silhouette of the state of Arizona.

Primary logo:

1ARZStormprim.png

The alternate logo is the state flag of Arizona in a silhouette of the state.

Alternate logo:

1ARZStormalt.png

Well, the Storm have used red, gray, and black uniforms since 2001, but that has changed... The Storm have kept the black and red, but have introduced the blue and yellow from the Arizona state flag, and have brought back the fan favorite lime green in the jersey striping.

The home uniform is blue with the primary logo as the crest and alternate logo as the shoulder patches. Name and numbers are white trimmed in red. The jersey striping is a lime green/black/yellow/red/yellow/black/lime green pattern which is also the same as the away uniform. Pants are black with a yellow/red/yellow stripe, helmets and socks are blue with the aforementioned striping pattern, collar is red, and the gloves are blue with lime green fingers, ala the Seattle Seahawks.

Home uniform:

1ARZStormhomeuni.png

The away uniforms are pretty much the same as the home uniforms with some of the colors changing places (as most uniforms are.) The striping, pants, and collars are the same. Socks are now white. Name and numbers are yellow trimmed in blue to provide some contrast with the most prominent color in the striping pattern, red.

The biggest change is the alternate logo being the crest. This team represents the entire state of Arizona, and they want to let other people know that when they play their road games. The primary logo is now the shoulder patch.

Away uniform:

1ARZStormawayuni.png

Here is my second team, the Arizona Storm.

The primary logo is a thunderstorm in a silhouette of the state of Arizona.

Primary logo:

1ARZStormprim.png

The alternate logo is the state flag of Arizona in a silhouette of the state.

Alternate logo:

1ARZStormalt.png

Well, the Storm have used red, gray, and black uniforms since 2001, but that has changed... The Storm have kept the black and red, but have introduced the blue and yellow from the Arizona state flag, and have brought back the fan favorite lime green in the jersey striping.

The home uniform is blue with the primary logo as the crest and alternate logo as the shoulder patches. Name and numbers are white trimmed in red. The jersey striping is a lime green/black/yellow/red/yellow/black/lime green pattern which is also the same as the away uniform. Pants are black with a yellow/red/yellow stripe, helmets and socks are blue with the aforementioned striping pattern, collar is red, and the gloves are blue with lime green fingers, ala the Seattle Seahawks.

Home uniform:

1ARZStormhomeuni.png

The away uniforms are pretty much the same as the home uniforms with some of the colors changing places (as most uniforms are.) The striping, pants, and collars are the same. Socks are now white. Name and numbers are yellow trimmed in blue to provide some contrast with the most prominent color in the striping pattern, red.

The biggest change is the alternate logo being the crest. This team represents the entire state of Arizona, and they want to let other people know that when they play their road games. The primary logo is now the shoulder patch.

Away uniform:

1ARZStormawayuni.png

Why are there so many colours? :P I think there are way too many colours and that green is way too vibrant.

Hi, how are you?

Decided to open the topic early. The contestants are allowed to post their concepts on here. They can either post their full uniform set, or even just a teaser. This is just for discussion and where your opponent will be named (later next week). The poll for Round 1 will be set up one week from today.

Not sure if this has been answered yet but when exactly is the cut off time to get these in? I'm still working on mine so I don't want to miss the deadline. Thanks

As I said in the opening thread, you have one week, so by midnight tonight you need to get them in.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Kansas City Angels:

Keeping it classic. Alternate logo based on the city seal of Kansas City, the "City of Fountains."

KCangels.png

Except for the font this looks really fantastic. Really, really like the secondary you've made, brilliant. I'd like to see a real KC team pick up on that.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Kansas City Angels:

KCangels.png

Except for the font this looks really fantastic. Really, really like the secondary you've made, brilliant. I'd like to see a real KC team pick up on that.

I agree. I love everything about this concept. That secondary is awesome!

Archived