Dallas panteras fantasy concept

nitroseed

That's awesome Nitro. Brings back memories when Pantera was still around. too bad Phil Anselmo burned his bridges with the rest of the band. Now, he fronts Superjoint Ritual and Vinnie and Dimebag are in Damageplan (out this past Tuesday, buy your copy now!).

One thing...Pantera's logo uses Machine. Did you try a version of the logo in that font too?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Did you know Pantera performed on an episode of Spongebob Squarepants? I have a cd of some Spongebob songs and they are on it.

I DID!!! From the hibernation episode.

Sandy- "Find the hay in the needle-stack." :laugh:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

looks great, B

I like it a lot, but real feedback is what you said you wanted, and after reading what few real comments you got, i'll say I have to agree......

the teeth are too straight. Did your swords kill a politician? Game show host? Cosmetic dentist? Knock a tooth out, give em cavities, diagonal, irregularity.

All three logos are VERY similar. Any of the three are awesome,a nd could be the primary, but in general, secondary logos are a little different look or perspective of the primary. And tertiary logos tend to be WAY out. I think maybe your current thrid should be your secondary,and your  tertiary could be a drumset, or a football shaped guitar or something.

Overall, awesome. I hope I can learn form your stuff for my own new logo concepts.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Would it be too over-the-top to say this concept rocks ?!? :D

Sorry.

I'm not sure if I agree with the others about the teeth, although the skull looks very smooth and neat compared to the workmark. Perhaps the expectation is the skull should look more distressed as well. Maybe a different font in the wordmark would make the skull look more appropriate by association.

But, like I said, I personally like the contrast and wouldn't necessarily change anything.

Well executed as always, man.

Ditto - you rule man!  :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived