NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok this was just a quick paint job to get the idea across, so no need to say how terrible it looks.

But with the Saw masks, I'd say Bolts is better than what could have been?

e67fqt.jpg

Wow, that jersey looks so fine without piping. :P

I does actually, haha.

Put the alternate logo on their and that is a fine looking jersey!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

They still have a September 11th sticker on the back of their helmet?!?!

What's wrong with that?

i dont see anything wrong with that.

Me either. Especially since it honours a member of the Kings organization who was on one of the planes...

Actually it honors both Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis who were on the second plane the struck the second tower.

Me either. Especially since it honours a member of the Kings organization who was on one of the planes...

Actually it honors both Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis who were on the second plane the struck the second tower.

I didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out, oddball....

Nice touch by the Kings to keep it on, IMO...

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

so is dallas setting themselfs up to make the alternate the new road next year, because why would you use the same design as what is already in use?

Because they were scared to make anything "to crazy" after mooterus.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Does anybody have the Rangers official logo sheet? I assume Lady Liberty is still part of the set, I saw a dude in class wearing a navy Lady Liberty jersey tee Edge style with the NHL shield on the front, and the Rangers still have the NYR decal on their helmets that goes with that logo. I hoping they bring it back but for some reason I feel like it will get the unnecessary piping treatment TB and Buffalo got.

rob66.png

Is it normal to see the normal pants protruding from under the shells? That looks really sloppy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is it normal to see the normal pants protruding from under the shells? That looks really sloppy.

I'm just surprised they sprung for the shells. Two years ago they had true throwbacks (mostly) and they wore the buffaslug pants. Now these unis actually have silver in them and they hide the buffaslug pants. I don't get anything the Sabres do uniform wise. But to answer your question, yes you can often see the regular pants sticking out of the bottom of the shell. Many of the penguins were showing their black pants underneath their navy blue throwback shells the other night.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived