NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found some screen grabs of the third jerseys in NHL 2K9. It looks as though there is nothing different in game than what we see in real life. http://www.2ksports.com/whats_hot/nhl2k9/276

ATL-TBL3.jpg

BOS-BUF3.jpg

CAR-NYI3.jpg

CHI-STL3.jpg

DAL-SJS3.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well, they managed to screw up the blue on the Sabres. Buffalo uses the darker, more 'modern' blue for their alternate jersey.

It looks like they screwed up on both 2k9 and 09 so I wonder if it was a last minute change to darken the blue plus add the vertical piping which is missing from 09 and looks like its missing from 2k9.

Well, they managed to screw up the blue on the Sabres. Buffalo uses the darker, more 'modern' blue for their alternate jersey.

It looks like they screwed up on both 2k9 and 09 so I wonder if it was a last minute change to darken the blue plus add the vertical piping which is missing from 09 and looks like its missing from 2k9.

That would make sense./

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Yeah, They also left out all of the silver trim on both the logo & the striping/piping... BOOO!!!!

canada.png

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but those Thrashers thirds are really growing on me. The socks are still absolute trash, but my love for the shoulder bird and the contoured white sleeve panels is really overcoming that basketball-style front, to the point where I'm starting to consider picking up a Pavelec or a Valabik in burgundy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

BOS-BUF3.jpg

Alot of elements are off compared to what's used in reality, but somehow, the game's version looks alot better.

:rolleyes:

Actually if you were a fan of the University of Minnesota that pic would be a great Sig. I am a UMD fan and therefore hate the gophs.

Got an email today from Meigray about a Flyers 3rd jersey auction. They are scrapping the numbers already--the email says the jerseys for auction were worn twice and from now on their third jersey will have numbers "that match the home and away jersey". Anyone got pix of both?

1zgyd8w.jpg

Got an email today from Meigray about a Flyers 3rd jersey auction. They are scrapping the numbers already--the email says the jerseys for auction were worn twice and from now on their third jersey will have numbers "that match the home and away jersey". Anyone got pix of both?

This was covered a while ago in this very thread.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?s=...t&p=1069934

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Does anyone know the acutal reason for the change? I liked the retro numbers better. Gave it that extra attention to detail that people like us appreciate.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived