NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

Your Man Card has been revoked.

Conscience....

Ah damnit!

Well.. I guess I can now persue something I was not able to when I had my Man Card.. BROADWAY STAR!!!11!!!1!!!1111!

Dude, I don't care what anyone says....:censored: Pulp Fiction! Hairspray was easily John Travolta's best movie!

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if there are any pics or mock-up image concepts floating around of the Oilers 08/09 thirds?

Gretzky%20DVD.jpg

:D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Does anyone know if there are any pics or mock-up image concepts floating around of the Oilers 08/09 thirds?

Gretzky%20DVD.jpg

OMG! TOTAL LEAKAGE!!!111

Neon, seriously. You must have some sort of insight into the NHL's plans for alternate jerseys. Please share your sources!!! :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Random story:

I happened to have the chance to talk to a (hott!) girl who worked with the Atlanta Thrashers' front office earlier today. I do not know exactly what she did there but she knew that nothing with the revised logo is out on the market (I forgot that the colours were changed for this upcoming season). I happened to ask her what she thought of the third jersey and she said that it actually looked nice and that (I described the mock-ups I have seen of it) the jersey I described sounded like one of the final designs they were looking at (stupidly I didn't ask what the other concpets looked like). So this all but confirms that the Thrashers jersey is legit and that the mock-ups we have made are fairly close to the final product.

I just thought this random encounter would be of interest.

Did I mention she was kind of hot?

Blah blah blah jerseys...let's get onto the things everyone cares about...

Did you get her number? B)

Well had she not been visiting from Atlanta... maybe I would have... although her friend was from Ottawa...

Wth? Why would that stop you?

I have a girlfriend and a conscience that stopped me!! Although had I been single... I'd have offered to show her around town... and by around town I mean my bed! Zing!!

i'm fairly sure if she was hot, she was taken anyway. my theory which i have yet to see get debunked goes as such: if a girl is good looking and single and fairly young, then there is probably something wrong with them in some capacity. Otherwise they are all taken.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Random story:

I happened to have the chance to talk to a (hott!) girl who worked with the Atlanta Thrashers' front office earlier today. I do not know exactly what she did there but she knew that nothing with the revised logo is out on the market (I forgot that the colours were changed for this upcoming season). I happened to ask her what she thought of the third jersey and she said that it actually looked nice and that (I described the mock-ups I have seen of it) the jersey I described sounded like one of the final designs they were looking at (stupidly I didn't ask what the other concpets looked like). So this all but confirms that the Thrashers jersey is legit and that the mock-ups we have made are fairly close to the final product.

Well had she not been visiting from Atlanta... maybe I would have... although her friend was from Ottawa...

I have a girlfriend and a conscience that stopped me!! Although had I been single... I'd have offered to show her around town... and by around town I mean my bed! Zing!!

i'm fairly sure if she was hot, she was taken anyway. my theory which i have yet to see get debunked goes as such: if a girl is good looking and single and fairly young, then there is probably something wrong with them in some capacity. Otherwise they are all taken.

So to summarize:

Women are like parking spaces. All the ones that look good end up either being taken or handicapped.

Gretzky%20DVD.jpg

Smithers, who is that young go-getter?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Is anyone tired as I am about those two tendencies:

Black sweaters (I don't have any problem with it for the Bruins or the Penguins, but come on get original!);

Lettering replacing a logo on the jersey..? (rumored : Thrashers, Senators, Lightning) plus Dallas, Rangers, Ducks, Capitals (barely a logo)

This isn't much but here are some confirmed colors

Sabres - Royal

Fixed. ;)

It will be navy, NOT ROYAL.

The thirds are going to be the white winter classic jerseys.

Mark my words on this.

As long as you're prepared to eat a nice plate of crow.

Mark my words on this.

Nope, that's been beyond confirmed. We've even been shown proof from icethetics.

Well if its on Icethetics then it MUST be true.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Gretzky%20DVD.jpg

I just wrecked my pants. If the Oilers 3rd is anywhere near their Gretzky era that will be my first edge.

I know... I know... wrecked em? damn near killed em!

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Random story:

So to summarize:

Women are like parking spaces. All the ones that look good end up either being taken or handicapped.

Oh I'm so using that line tomorrow at work!

(remind me to update my resume.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've heard 3 different things here concerning Minnesota's alt. jerseys for the 08/09 season. Does anyone know if it will be green, white, or wheat? Does anyone know when it will be announced/revealed?

Check the first page of this thread. Info on all teams is found there.

I've heard 3 different things here concerning Minnesota's alt. jerseys for the 08/09 season. Does anyone know if it will be green, white, or wheat? Does anyone know when it will be announced/revealed?

Check the first page of this thread. Info on all teams is found there.

I was just wondering if any of that was actually confirmed, because i've seen through other threads that the sens alt. jerseys will be black with red trim and gold letters.

Mark my words on this.

Nope, that's been beyond confirmed. We've even been shown proof from icethetics.

Well if its on Icethetics then it MUST be true.

Nice attempt at sarcasm. So you heard the Sabres third jersey was going to be white too?

Archived