NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

I found this in the Bruins forum at SonsOfSamHorn.net...I apologize if it's been posted already, I didn't want to go through 21 pages of posts:

hockeyweeksjerseymockupsFullyUpdate.jpg

You have to remember, those are speculative based on one man's description. In no way are those the actual jerseys.

The hockeybuzz descriptions MAY be off or details MAY have been missed.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also admits that he doesn't care about fonts or numbering (or, from the look of it, sleeve patches)....

Or player names either. Comrie hasn't been an oiler for what, three years? <_< Also, wasn't the latest on the Canuck's third that it was just the straight up Vintage look, and he's got the new Stick-in-Rink on there instead of the vintage one.

He also admits that he doesn't care about fonts or numbering (or, from the look of it, sleeve patches)....

Or player names either. Comrie hasn't been an oiler for what, three years? <_< Also, wasn't the latest on the Canuck's third that it was just the straight up Vintage look, and he's got the new Stick-in-Rink on there instead of the vintage one.

Comrie isn't on the Oilers one. It's Ales Hemsky. He is, however, on the Islanders jersey.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I will be ecstatic if the Isles one looks like that. One comment about the Sens and Bolts jerseys. The Bolts jersey looks much better than previous mock-ups from before that version of the lettering came out. The font really makes or breaks a jersey like that since that is essentially the logo on the chest.

mets.png

Comrie isn't on the Oilers one. It's Ales Hemsky. He is, however, on the Islanders jersey.

<facepalm> And I can't even claim to have been drunk when I posted that.

I'm a die-hard Rangers fan, and it really sucks the Rangers haven't announced anything about unveiling a 3rd jersey. I didn't like the "new uniform" idea. The old jerseys looked great, it worked well for so many years, and Bettman, a douchebag, had to make a change. And it was dumb to ban 2rd jerseys this season. The Rangers' Statue of Liberty jerseys were so awesome. I really hope they come back.

At first, I hated the jersey. I liked the white statue of liberty, but they only had it for a year. After a while, the blue liberty grew on me, however I hope it never comes back. The Rangers regular uni's are classics and should be celebrated.

roadkillum5.jpg

An accurate depiction of the Coyotes' on-ice style if ever there was one.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'd be surprised if the unveilings didn't occur closer to the start of camp.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived