NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2876883917_914129e258.jpg

Picture of "premier" jerseys on sale at the RBC Center....so that's how the shoulder logo looks on the replica......

Those SO need the "fat tags" removed which is so easy to do.

Oh my goodness, that's nasty. The first thing I would do if I bought one would be to remove that ridiculous tag.

I'd just like to note that I think the "lame" font that Reebok is using is actually a fantastic wordmark.

I love it.

I might be one of the very few here that agrees with you on this. I've hated the RBK brand from day one and always preferred the original font/long name.

zzPEfBm.png

I'd just like to note that I think the "lame" font that Reebok is using is actually a fantastic wordmark.

I love it.

I might be one of the very few here that agrees with you on this. I've hated the RBK brand from day one and always preferred the original font/long name.

Count me as another who prefers the Reebok wordmark.

I know this idea has been around the boards for a long time, though it was timely to bring back the discussion of resurrecting this logo.

Also added in the lighter blue...the all navy was just little too much for me.

NEWBLUES.jpg

Don't wanna let this concept go unnoticed.

I think that looks really sharp.

But something just doesn't feel right about not having a Bluenote on the front. I think they pushed that as far as they should.

Has the Stars logo at center ice always looked like this-dal2.png rather than having the usual green coloured star? Just wondering because to me that's what it looks like on NHL 09.

In 2006/07 they had the all-star logo in 2005/06 they had just the Star with no text. In 2003/04 I beleive they had just the Star again and in 2002/03 they had there tenth anniversary logo in the middle.

Last year was the first year they had there actual logo there, in recent memory.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I know this idea has been around the boards for a long time, though it was timely to bring back the discussion of resurrecting this logo.

NEWBLUES.jpg

I also have to back this version up. Looks good. The trumpet logo was the only thing worth anything from 95-98. What they came up with for the hemstripes seem incomplete. This might not be the best in terms of the striping, but it's a definate improvement by far.

NEWBLUES.jpg

Don't wanna let this concept go unnoticed.

I think that looks really sharp.

But something just doesn't feel right about not having a Bluenote on the front. I think they pushed that as far as they should.

The royal blue really sharpens the look of the jersey a whole lot. The more I look at this version, the more it makes the current one look like it could use an extra color.

Regarding the trumpet logo, I was never crazy about the previous one they've used so I don't really like the recolored version either. I would have prefered the bluenote n' arch instead.

Has the Stars logo at center ice always looked like this-dal2.png rather than having the usual green coloured star? Just wondering because to me that's what it looks like on NHL 09.

the star is green in real life. always has been.

The Blues alt is okay, but I think the simple addition of some royal blue into the striping would make it a lot better. So far, I've like what Reebok has done with the alts, hopefully that continues with the rest of them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

NEWBLUES.jpg

They should have put that logo on the shoulder with the Bluenote on the chest.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived