NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldve rather just have seen this as the 3rd

21SstoDv-8L__AA160_.jpg

You and me both. But if that's not in the cards, I suppose the Flyers could fare a lot worse than going back to their '70s look. Let's just be glad the silver-embellished logo isn't making a return.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I just hope the Preds don't bring back these disgusting things-

pG01-1821977reg.jpg

>1st post ever (bow)

Those are still IMO light years better than the garbage they skate in these days. Noting like a sleeve stripe designed to look like you're wearing a t-shirt.

But that mustard color really does look amazing on the ice.

I just hope the Preds don't bring back these disgusting things-

pG01-1821977reg.jpg

>1st post ever (bow)

Those are still IMO light years better than the garbage they skate in these days. Noting like a sleeve stripe designed to look like you're wearing a t-shirt.

But that mustard color really does look amazing on the ice.

Amazing like something a cat threw up?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Crappy pics of the Flyer's 3rd:

IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_035.jpg

Was that from the carnival?

No, from the season ticket holders meeting. They used the new jersey to dazzle their way out of explaining why they are raising ticket prices again.

Is that a white nameplate I see on that jersey???

IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_035.jpg

No, from the season ticket holders meeting. They used the new jersey to dazzle their way out of explaining why they are raising ticket prices again.

Throwback from 1973-1975.

12998.png

Hm. I didn't think that the Flyers would go this far into the vault for an alt. But I like it. It'll definitely be unique.

IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_035.jpg

Throwback from 1973-1975.

12998.png

Hm. I didn't think that the Flyers would go this far into the vault for an alt. But I like it. It'll definitely be unique.

The new alternate is a throwback to the last time the Flyers won the cup, so it makes sense as to why they went so far back into the archives.

Seen this floating around some Flames Forums and this is a really sweet concept

i love the Alberta patch.

*image*

People need to stop overusing the all-star template when making concepts.

Returning to that Flames concept, just FYI, they are not one of the teams who will have a 3rd this year. There's no need to speculate about Calgary.

Flames_Edge_Home_2.jpg

The lightning, Penguins and Senators called...they want their template back.

I think I'm hearing the All-Star game threaten to shoot the next person who uses their template for a teams concept...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Flyers's 3rd jersey for next season.... I wonder if the current Flyers logo would have the black thick line around the logo or same as ever?? Just curious....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

The lightning, Penguins and Senators called...they want their template back.

Carrot-Top called he wants his sense of humour back.

he'll get his humor back when he gives me back my Woohoo magazine featuring Julie McSim and article insert by Captain Culpepper titled Woohooing on the Minnesota Love Boat.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived