NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually like those Thrashers jerseys. Very original.

Yah very ...

p3606036p275w.jpg

"Oh Puhlease!"

Just because they put a number under a wordmark it's a Dallas ripoff? Even then college teams have had jerseys like that.

what you mean they aren't a college team. here the whole time i thought that was a college jersey. [/really retarted attempt at sarcasm]

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

That fake Senators jersey is so awesome, I want to take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant. I haven't bought a jersey in years, but I would buy that. It has the best logo in the history of logos as a shoulder patch.

Everyone loves a roundel.

*points to Dallas' home jersey*

Yah very ...

p3606036p275w.jpg

I'm referring to the sleeves and side panel striping.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That fake Senators jersey is so awesome, I want to take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

Great. Another bastard out-of-wedlock jersey that I'll have to support with my hard-earned tax dollars.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That's how the Leafs should look. Reminds me of the pre-edge days.

In my opinion, the best alt out there. Probably one of the top 5 jerseys overall.

As others have mentioned, just waiting on the blue version of it to become the eventual home :P

The Leafs look nice in those new 3rds tonight against Detroit. On Versus if you wanna see them in action.

5c77752d595eb5f473e4e769d7a4d468-getty-82625226gs013_toronto_maple.jpg

40e7262b8b55fc5a51592b8f0bdedbb3-getty-82625226gs009_toronto_maple.jpg

They were beautiful to watch tonight. And they won. :D

BTW, I'm loving that '30 Rock' about getting the jersey pregnant behind the school. I love that show so much.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

And the Flames are still wearing the shoulder flags, regrettably. So much for that single-season commemoration garbage.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They looked great and played great. Solid win for the buds.

Regarding the Leafs alternate, its amazing. Definately picking up one of those but Im debating on who I should put on the back...

I'm having the same issue my friend.

untitled-6.jpg

That fake Senators jersey is so awesome, I want to take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

Great. Another bastard out-of-wedlock jersey that I'll have to support with my hard-earned tax dollars.

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate! ACK!

anyways, I really like the fake Sens jersey. They REALLY need to use that.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Yah very ...

p3606036p275w.jpg

Um...it's not like the Stars came up with the number on the front, and it's not like they patented it.

Oh I know, but I honestly don't think the Thrashers would have done it if the Stars didn't do it first.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

They looked great and played great. Solid win for the buds.

Regarding the Leafs alternate, its amazing. Definately picking up one of those but Im debating on who I should put on the back...

I'm having the same issue my friend.

Luke Schenn FTW. ^_^

Wade-sig.png

That fake Senators jersey is so awesome, I want to take it back behind the middle school and get it pregnant. I haven't bought a jersey in years, but I would buy that. It has the best logo in the history of logos as a shoulder patch.

When you were behind the school would have your "Oh" face on?

Archived