NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm willing to guess its a team which will be playing at 10 EST... so probably San Jose or Philadelphia since they play at 10:30....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ok, I thought this may be worth noting, but it is just a rumor going around. My friend has ties to minor league hockey, MINOR, not the NHL, so he probably knows nothing at all, but he mentioned something people are supposedly talking about ?in his circle?. Again, before I say this I must emphasize that this is not anything solid, probably just a rumor. I am not claiming to have inside information. The rumor is that the NY Islanders new 3rd jersey will be an Orange shirt trimmed in mostly Gray and White, with Navy piping. The shorts are supposedly Gray with Orange, White, and Navy trim, and the same goes for the helmet and gloves. The socks are apparently supposed to be mostly Orange with Navy and Gray striping. He stated clearly that there would be minimum Navy on the sweater, and no White on the socks. Those were the specifics he threw out when I asked him, ?How do I know you aren't just guessing a color scheme and hoping it is right?? He said his buddy saw them, which I think is complete BS. I do not buy this for a minute, but I thought I would pass on this rumor to all of you to see if anyone had heard anything similar.

not sure how correct this info is, but that really sounds gross, really gross. but since this is the isles we are talking about, i fully expect something that gross.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Coyotes has been leaked. Images soon...

Apparently based on a Jets jersey design...?

Or maybe Chris (the guy at Icethetics) is just showing a slideshow of the franchise history? I'm guessing a simple black design with the alleged leaping Coyote.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Adding black just for the heck of it. I like the script logo and the sand inserts on the sides.

Also, looking at the strange sleeve curves makes me wonder why they couldn't put the older Avs format into edge jerseys. Surely if they can add details like this jersey they could've done the same for the Avalanche.

Archived