NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From NHLLOGOS.blogspot.com

I think that was appropriate for this thread.

cf8ce289b178ed76f4a01004b5d9cb3f50e.png

Just fan concepts man. I highly doubt the Kings bring back Burger King.

I think the only reason he put this up here was that his precious Stars have a green jersey.

I bet you can't wait for all the snow to melt can you Korbyn?

Hi, how are you?

I think the only reason he put this up here was that his precious Stars have a green jersey.

Except the Stars jersey is black.

8prlQWA.png

I posted it because I thought it might triger some discussion on here.

And yah, I really can't wait for the snow to melt and go swimming here ... another month though

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Except the Stars jersey is black.

It's green. Really dark green, but green none the less.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

those concepts suck

if u wanna see some nice looking concepts visit my site

http://allaboutthethreads.blogspot.com

Wow. Go away. Considering that your "concepts" are mostly recolorings that required little thought, if any.

The Lightning concept is really the only nice looking one, IMO, out of all of them ones above.

those concepts suck

Wow. Go away. Considering that your "concepts" are mostly recolorings that required little thought, if any.

The Lightning concept is really the only nice looking one, IMO, out of all of them ones above.

lets see you do better. douche bag lol

1. No name calling please.

2. If you look at elliot's concepts, he had a pretty good redesign series that included new unique designs for each team.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

those concepts suck

1. No name calling please.

2. If you look at elliot's concepts, he had a pretty good redesign series that included new unique designs for each team.

Thank you, Billy B, for that - beat me to it.

I have done better, and will continue to do better, than someone who has two posts here, and appears to have recently discovered that you can, in fact, recolor things in photoshop. Because that's what you did in your "nice looking" concepts.

Being cocky in your first post, and calling someone who has been here a year longer than you a douche bag in your second(which I believe is actually douchebag), is not a good way to gain respect. More like, on your way to being banned by 10 posts.

those concepts suck

Hello, and in all likelihood, goodbye.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I just hope the Preds don't bring back these disgusting things-

pG01-1821977reg.jpg

>1st post ever (bow)

Those are still IMO light years better than the garbage they skate in these days. Noting like a sleeve stripe designed to look like you're wearing a t-shirt.

But that mustard color really does look amazing on the ice.

Amazing like something a cat threw up?

Hey cat throw up can be amazing, you never really know just what those little critters can get into.

I say about 5 posts and he's out.

Over/Under?

untitled-6.jpg

im just telling it how it is. thats all. and that guy kinda seems like a "EDITED" lol to me

im only on this thread for fun anyway, and no i didn't just "recently discover how to recolor thing on photoshop"actually im pretty decent at it, & i thought and ,still think, that i have better concepts than the ones by 'jersey devil' (unique name by the way) haha

THATS ALL. Ight Take it easy, keep it sleazy lol

I'm a die-hard Rangers fan, and it really sucks the Rangers haven't announced anything about unveiling a 3rd jersey. I didn't like the "new uniform" idea. The old jerseys looked great, it worked well for so many years, and Bettman, a douchebag, had to make a change. And it was dumb to ban 2rd jerseys this season. The Rangers' Statue of Liberty jerseys were so awesome. I really hope they come back.

Archived