NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have to remember that they have red gloves and red pants. It'll look great with the red pants.

Gosh, I hope they don't wear these with the red pants. The stripes on the red pants won't match with the side stripes on the sweater. I'm thinking they are doing what the Hurricanes did, and have an all black set.

I like how creativity is being put into designs, unlike last year's Reebokalipse! The new Coyotes alt looks somewhat good although I was secretly hoping for a sand colored jersey. Also, I'm not too fond of the primary jerseys having traditional striping/lace up while the alt is something out of the ordinary.

But overall, I will have to see them on a player's back to be able to fully judge just how good (or bad) they look.

But overall, I will have to see them on a player's back to be able to fully judge just how good (or bad) they look.

Agreed. Once I see it at least in action or on hockeywidgets, it'll be a good barometer of how I feel about it.

Right now...MEH.

That Coyotes logo looks a lot like some corporate logo... though for the life of me I can't think of which one. I know I've seen it before though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i agree. i think the yotes logo looks more like a corporate logo than anything. It's a nice logo but just not for a hockey jersey. It reminds me of the greyhound bus logos. I wish they would have done something else, a little different. I hope some at the board can render this, but what if they took the original coyote logo with the stick and actually replaced it with the modern coyote they are using today? It wouldn't be the picasso style, but an actual decent looking logo? It'd be a throwback but it would still fit in todays league. I'm just saying, it'd be cool.

I'm curious to see the rest of the uniform, i.e. pants, helmets, socks, gloves etc. until I bash this further. The coyote just looks out of place. Maybe if there was a background to the logo, like a desert landscape with the arizona flag behind it, it wouldn't look so odd. If they took the arizona flag and replaced the colors accordingly - red to canyon red, yellow to sand, blue to black and placed it in an oval shape with the coyote, it'd be sweet...

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

That Coyotes logo looks a lot like some corporate logo... though for the life of me I can't think of which one. I know I've seen it before though.

firedog_logo.gif

I'm not sure that this was the logo I was thinking of... but it does look pretty close. I'll keep hunting around - this is killing me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

firedog_logo.gif

I'm not sure that this was the logo I was thinking of... but it does look pretty close. I'll keep hunting around - this is killing me.

Greyhound Bus Line?

greyhoundCanadasm.jpg

8prlQWA.png

The jersey would be nice if they swapped the Greyhound bus logo with the one they actually have now. I like the rest of the jersey however. Those sleves look cool, and from the little bit of piping I see, it looks to actually fit quite nicely... unlike every other situation RBK has used piping thus far.

they can shell the outside of the pants so there won't be any striping on the pants. There has never been a team that didn't have black pants with black jerseys, they can be the first ones.

Whoops...afriad not.

140033024_2078aba89c.jpg

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

they can shell the outside of the pants so there won't be any striping on the pants. There has never been a team that didn't have black pants with black jerseys, they can be the first ones.

Whoops...afriad not.

140033024_2078aba89c.jpg

I thought those Ducks' jerseys were technically a very dark green no?

Archived