NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

im just telling it how it is. thats all. and that guy kinda seems like a "EDITED" lol to me

im only on this thread for fun anyway, and no i didn't just "recently discover how to recolor thing on photoshop"actually im pretty decent at it, & i thought and ,still think, that i have better concepts than the ones by 'jersey devil' (unique name by the way) haha

THATS ALL. Ight Take it easy, keep it sleazy lol

This thread is turning into its ugly sister

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im just telling it how it is. thats all. and that guy kinda seems like a "EDITED" lol to me

im only on this thread for fun anyway, and no i didn't just "recently discover how to recolor thing on photoshop"actually im pretty decent at it, & i thought and ,still think, that i have better concepts than the ones by 'jersey devil' (unique name by the way) haha

THATS ALL. Ight Take it easy, keep it sleazy lol

Ok, first of all, I suggest not to use a smiley face with sunglasses when multiple people are pissed off at your first two posts. And, learn how to use grammar - make it so people can read your sentences without trying to skip over misplaced 'lols' and 'hahas'. Capitalization also helps.

As good as you think your recolorings may be, they are still in the same league as whoever jersey devil is - Bad. But I am glad that you think that they are good enough to have an entire blog devoted to mediocre concepts.

Don't know if this means anything but I just bought a jersey style player t shirt (Jagr) in the Rangers liberty jersey design, its ruined by the corny NHL logo below the neckline, but I figure why would they bother making an "edgified" style if the jersey hasn't even graced the edge style yet...so maybe it will come back, fingers crossed mates.

rob66.png

Don't know if this means anything but I just bought a jersey style player t shirt (Jagr) in the Rangers liberty jersey design, its ruined by the corny NHL logo below the neckline, but I figure why would they bother making an "edgified" style if the jersey hasn't even graced the edge style yet...so maybe it will come back, fingers crossed mates.

They will likely bring it back since the logo is quite popular down in NY. If it's return is not announced for 2010, there should be a large enough demand so that it does. On the other hand, I'm waiting for the return of Colorado's previous alt.

On the other hand, I'm waiting for the return of Colorado's previous entire uniform set.

Fixed that for you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm glad that I get under your skin. You are a :censored:ing LOSER. Get a life pal, seriously.

Thanks for visiting this board. You won't be coming back any time soon.

Oh, and your "concepts" blow.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

We break this Dave Cormz slaughter fest for an actual question. I may not see the actual jersey for another few months before they actually come out, but has anyone seen the new Coyotes third jerseys?

On the other hand, I'm waiting for the return of Colorado's previous entire uniform set.

Fixed that for you.

I woudn't mind that either as a matter of fact.

but has anyone seen the new Coyotes third jerseys

There are 3 or 4 lucky individuals on this board who've seen everything there is to see. At least, that's what I've read. I think the better question would be when will the next prototype be shown?

of course, we all know that the sharks third jersey is gonna be black.

however, I would like to see it have teal numbers. if those said teal numbers had a separated orange outline they would look real cool. however a white outline with orange separating the white and teal would make for better legibility.

The Flyers's 3rd jersey for next season.... I wonder if the current Flyers logo would have the black thick line around the logo or same as ever?? Just curious....

Seeing as how the current jersey logos have been the same as ever (since the 80's) without the black line and only the white stitching around the outside, I wouldn't bet on it changing.

The Flyers's 3rd jersey for next season.... I wonder if the current Flyers logo would have the black thick line around the logo or same as ever?? Just curious....

Seeing as how the current jersey logos have been the same as ever (since the 80's) without the black line and only the white stitching around the outside, I wouldn't bet on it changing.

I'm not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean.

Though '77-'78, the logo did have the black outline around it. I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that it had the outline because they used the actual primary logo on the jerseys, as opposed to the "slant wing" jersey-only logo they used from '78-'79 till now.

I'm curious what direction they go with on these jerseys. I think to be accurate they should have the "curve wing" and outline, but I hope that they take a little creative license and use the current P.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There are 3 or 4 lucky individuals on this board who've seen everything there is to see. At least, that's what I've read. I think the better question would be when will the next prototype be shown?

Do they have special ties with RBK or something?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

HONESTLY, if you had privledged information, would you let on to your source and risk getting in trouble?

As far as we should know, they have connections we would all die for and if we were in their position, would we let others know how it is we know what we do?

Come on man, use your head.

Only a select few on here know how I got the pics of the new Vancouver Canucks merchandise logos days before they were unveiled. Same with the Tampa Bay ones. And those few through me knew more than a month in advance what the Leafs jerseys were going to look like.

Give me till early may and I may have something of substance to add to this thread.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Fixed that for you.

seconded, thirded and fourthed

while i admit that they have gotten some getting used to because they are my team, those are still some gawdawful uniforms. if the avs went with the dark set from last year as a third, i would be EXTREMELY happy with that because i can finally see my team kickass with kickass unis. if they only did a uniform tweak by putting the striping where the color panels change, that would be a huge improvement in looks.

HONESTLY, if you had privledged information, would you let on to your source and risk getting in trouble?

As far as we should know, they have connections we would all die for and if we were in their position, would we let others know how it is we know what we do?

Come on man, use your head.

Only a select few on here know how I got the pics of the new Vancouver Canucks merchandise logos days before they were unveiled. Same with the Tampa Bay ones. And those few through me knew more than a month in advance what the Leafs jerseys were going to look like.

Give me till early may and I may have something of substance to add to this thread.

We're lucky to have you as a member of our community. When I grow up, I hope I'm just like you.

There, is that what you are looking for?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived